Week 4 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-1) at Houston Texans (1-2)

titans0021

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

You would never see a team like New England get embarrassed in this fashion. That's the difference between a playoff contender, and a playoff pretender.

I guess. Could have sworn they have been embarrassed once or twice by the chiefs. 

But it's our team so it's a million times worst. 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Actually no I’m not you just think you speak for people & you know it all, you are the type of person that can’t read between the lines, & you love correcting people so much & you just feel that you right.

like I said I never once rushed to judgment I never once said put Conklin at guard or he’s better at guard al I said & my post clearly states that if Conklin can’t play his man 1 on 1 & struggles to do so we may need to move him to guard because 2 TE sets slows Mariota progression. 

& I’m still not a fan of mularkey what’s your point been that way since we hired him, I wanted mcdaniels & shanahan 

That's a silly statement to make regardless. If Tom Brady has a 3 INT game Patriots fans aren't going to be saying "well we need to bench Tom Brady if he can't do his job". It's a bad game, you don't react like that after one game. It's an insane rush to judgement.

You can not be a fan of Mularkey all you want, claiming he needs to be fired after one game after the turnaround the team has had is still ridiculous.

Again your justifications don't change what you're doing, which is rushing to judgement.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

I guess. Could have sworn they have been embarrassed once or twice by the chiefs. 

But it's our team so it's a million times worst. 

Once or twice by a team you rarely play  is better than multiple times a year 

Just now, KingTitan said:

Ok. I see reason doesn't exist with a lot of you right now. 

Vent away. 

I guess we are drafting #1 overall and trading marucs at the end of the game 

I'm fine with venting. Losing a game against your top competition for a playoff berth by 40+ points is going to lead to a lot of venting.

But everybody (I'll include myself here), talk about the travesty of what's taking place on the field, not each other.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

That's a silly statement to make regardless. If Tom Brady has a 3 INT game Patriots fans aren't going to be saying "well we need to bench Tom Brady if he can't do his job". It's a bad game, you don't react like that after one game. It's an insane rush to judgement.

You can not be a fan of Mularkey all you want, claiming he needs to be fired after one game after the turnaround the team has had is still ridiculous.

Again your justifications don't change what you're doing, which is rushing to judgement.

Old McDonald had a farm & a red Cadillac 

Archived