Week 4 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-1) at Houston Texans (1-2)

titans0021

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Yeah we don't shadow at all which is a concern vs elite receivers. Ryan has had success vs Hopkins in his career, letting him shadow him might have been the way to go but alas here we are.

Not that it would have ultimately mattered in this game, but Hopkins getting to push off on McCain and Jackson without it getting called was an issue too.

I understand not shadowing elite receivers, I will never understand why we're moving Logan Ryan into the slot and away from Hopkins.

And the Jags just took the lead. About to be in third-place in the division lol.

Just now, titans0021 said:

It definitely hurt more. But I'm not sure it's quite as embarrassing as this one. I mean, any playoff loss hurts a lot more than this one does. But on the sheer embarrassment scale, it's going to be tough to surpass allowing 57 points to an offense led by a rookie QB.

Don't know about that. Losing to a horrible Jaguar team QB named Bortles when you are a win away from a possible playoff is more embarrassing than blowout loss to a promising rookie and a good defensive team. 

Then we lost Marcus too. It hurt and was embarrassing

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I understand not shadowing elite receivers, I will never understand why we're moving Logan Ryan into the slot and away from Hopkins.

And the Jags just took the lead. About to be in third-place in the division lol.

Depends on tiebreakers I think. Not sure how divisional tiebreakers work exactly.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Depends on tiebreakers I think. Not sure how divisional tiebreakers work exactly.

Well Jaguars will be 3-1, so they're automatically ahead of us. That leaves us tied with the Texans, who obviously hold the tiebreaker with the H2H win.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Well Jaguars will be 3-1, so they're automatically ahead of us. That leaves us tied with the Texans, who obviously hold the tiebreaker with the H2H win.

Jaguars TD was overturned. If they lose today it's a three way tie for division lead and with Jags beating Texans, Titans beating Jags, Texans beating Titans I have absolutely no idea how it'd work.

8 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Im so done with some of you.

Week 1 Same old titans

Week 2 and 3 OMG PLAYOFFS

Week 4 same old titans fire everyone

Good lord man.

Dude, this performance was like previous Titans teams. This team is supposed to take that next step but just got 57 hung on us by a rookie.

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

was anyone even that upset after the raiders loss? i wasn't, didn't seem like many others were either. they're a good playoff team and we hung in there but made too many mistakes. that sort of thing happens. today is not remotely comparable.

I mean obv people weren't as upset as they are today but I remember some funny angry post. AND  You and I both know about 15 mins into the Jags game everyone was like "Same old titans" then after halftime it was like PLAYOFFS. 

Its a joke. This forum during the game sucks

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

Dude, this performance was like previous Titans teams. This team is supposed to take that next step but just got 57 hung on us by a rookie.

He obviously didn't have to watch what we just witnessed 

It was pitiful 

Archived