Week 4 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-1) at Houston Texans (1-2)

titans0021

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

They are blaming the Hammy injury on the 2nd INT which is an excuse the throw was just bad so I’m asking what excuse are they going to use for the first INT then 

The throw was bad because his technique was bad because his hamstring was hurt. It's not an excuse, it's just what happened. The first throw was an overthrow to a well covered guy.

Are you guys just trying to find things to be angry about or something?

10 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

The throw was bad because his technique was bad because his hamstring was hurt. It's not an excuse, it's just what happened. The first throw was an overthrow to a well covered guy.

Are you guys just trying to find things to be angry about or something?

No iv actually been one of the few up beat guys in the forum after the game. He threw into double coverage with the Safety coming over the top to help even if Mariotas hammy wasn’t hurt it was a bad decision to throw that ball there

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

No iv actually been one of the few up beat guys in the forum after the game. He threw into double coverage with the Safety coming over the top to help even if Mariotas hammy wasn’t hurt it was a bad decision to throw that ball there

From what I recall Matthews would have had a chance with a well placed ball. Down 30-14 or whatever it was at the time with defense showing no signs of stopping Texans, Mariota trying to force something in isn't really a big deal.

I was not able to watch the second half (fortunately)

but if you ask me, two massive mistakes cost us big time in the long run:

1. Running with Demarco for the third straight time on 3rd and short to go three and out on our second drive

2. Jayon not finishing the play to sack Watson for what would've been a 15+ yard loss. Watson was able to throw it away and they scored a td that drive to go up 14-0. UNACCEPTABLE

26 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

From what I recall Matthews would have had a chance with a well placed ball. Down 30-14 or whatever it was at the time with defense showing no signs of stopping Texans, Mariota trying to force something in isn't really a big deal.

It kind of was on your own side of the field down  big and allowing the Texans to almost score again if it wasn’t for Byard

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I'm just so disappointed. I can deal with losses, I knew this one would be tough, but man, I really thought this team was beyond this kind of garbage. It's just humiliating.

Yeah, I'm disappointed too. I thought we were a team that was over these type of one-sided losses.  I thought we'd be in pretty much every game.  This one, we didn't stand a chance. The amount of things that went wrong, the inability to move the ball on offense, the inability to make a simple stop on defense was sad.

We didn't match their intensity or something.  I didn't think their team was just superior more than us. I don't think that.  We just got beat.

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I'm just so disappointed. I can deal with losses, I knew this one would be tough, but man, I really thought this team was beyond this kind of garbage. It's just humiliating.

Chance to really control the division and we don't show up. Getting 57 points put on you is inexcusable. Getting 57 points put on you by a division rival is just....I don't even have the words. Beyond frustrating

I thought we were past having complete no show games like today, but I guess not.

12 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

pretty much. really thought we were done with this ****.

Its one game guys lol. A rough one yes. But still one game. Shake it off. There is still 12 games left this year. We are tied for 1st in the south. Lots of young talent. And we still don't even have our top 5 draft pick out there LOL. If Marcus is okay then we are okay. Everyone chill

1 minute ago, VY-FTW said:

Its one game guys lol. A rough one yes. But still one game. Shake it off. There is still 12 games left this year. We are tied for 1st in the south. Lots of young talent. And we still don't even have our top 5 draft pick out there LOL. If Marcus is okay then we are okay. Everyone chill

This x1000

Archived