Week 4 GDT: Tennessee Titans (2-1) at Houston Texans (1-2)

titans0021

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Yes, elite talent evaluator Chip Kelly made a terrible move. That only happened a thousand times during his NFL tenure.

We've employed far worse human beings than a guy that has donated $1 million to charity in the last 15 months.

Easy fellas. ? don't let the frustration let you dive into the politics

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yes, elite talent evaluator Chip Kelly made a terrible move. That only happened a thousand times during his NFL tenure.

We've employed far worse human beings than a guy that has donated $1 million to charity in the last 15 months.

Call it a terrible move if you want, Kaepernick then went on to start 12 games and won 1 of them. Horrible personnel decision.

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

lol When you judge your opinions off 1 game it's no wonder they change so much.

Weren't you the one who said we need to move Conklin inside too? And here he is beating JJ Watt.

Go back & read my post since I see you like to troll & nit pick. I said this after the raiders game. If jack continues to struggle on the outside this year when ask to play his man without help, then maybe we have to move him inside, because this offense needs to take advantage of Marcus skill set with less 2 TE SETS & more 4 wide & spread & up tempo that’s what I said get it right. Some facts for you 

Matt Cassel since 2012: 27 touchdowns, 34 interceptions. 6.5 YPA, 58.5% completion percentage.

Colin Kaepernick since 2012: 72 touchdowns, 30 interceptions, 7.3 yards per attempt, 59.9% completion percentage.

But yeah, Kaep can't play quarterback and is no better than the aging, steaming pile of garbage that is Matt Cassel.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Matt Cassel since 2012: 27 touchdowns, 34 interceptions. 6.5 YPA, 58.5% completion percentage.

Colin Kaepernick since 2012: 72 touchdowns, 30 interceptions, 7.3 yards per attempt, 59.9% completion percentage.

But yeah, Kaep can't play quarterback and is no better than the aging, steaming pile of garbage that is Matt Cassel.

He can't win games and is a worthless pos in general.  Why don't you go support a team that doesn't give a damn about basic human decency like the Cowboys?  They have plenty of criminals and woman beaters over there.

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Go back & read my post since I see you like to troll & nit pick. I said this after the raiders game. If jack continues to struggle on the outside this year when ask to play his man without help, then maybe we have to move him inside, because this offense needs to take advantage of Marcus skill set with less 2 TE SETS & more 4 wide & spread & up tempo that’s what I said get it right. Some facts for you 

You claimed an all-pro right tackle might need to be moved inside. That's plenty of proof to note how ridiculous your snap judgements are.

One game after out coaching Pete Carroll, Mularkey suddenly needs to go and reminds you of Jeff Fisher.

Rushing to judgements just makes people look foolish, it's not a good look.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

You beating stick wit a water, the majority don’t want kap because of politics, I for 1 would love to have him as a back up QB proven winner in the right situation, & that’s a solid defense strong running game. 

Just now, Kookie23 said:

He can't win games and is a worthless pos in general.  Why don't you go support a team that doesn't give a damn about basic human decency like the Cowboys?  They have plenty of criminals and woman beaters over there.

I have no words. So I'm just going to drop this. Nothing good can come from this if this is your stance on Kaepernick. 

Just now, Kookie23 said:

Let's get easy with non football criticism. 

Getting to close to comfort to breaking forum rules. 

Let's not let frustration go to far

I'll move away from the Kaep talk, because apparently it's too emotional of a subject. I can't believe that we didn't do something to address backup QB this offseason. Marcus has been hurt each of the last two years, absolutely no way we should have been content with a Cassel/Tanney battle.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

You claimed an all-pro right tackle might need to be moved inside. That's plenty of proof to note how ridiculous your snap judgements are.

One game after out coaching Pete Carroll, Mularkey suddenly needs to go and reminds you of Jeff Fisher.

Rushing to judgements just makes people look foolish, it's not a good look.

Once again & im done wit this conversation cause it’s like talking to a stop sign, this is not just 1 game, I’ve never been a fan of malarkey dude I always wanted Robinson or Kyle shanahan I always called him fisher 2.0 look up post from j.redd 10 on the old forum.

as for Conklin I wasn’t rushing to judgment to move him to OG I SAID IF HE CANT AGAIN IF HE CANT THAT MEANS NOT GET THE JOB DONE AT RT WITHOUT AS MUCH HELP, we need to move him to guard & I said why, because Mariota needs to play in a spread attack offense not 2 TE’s set. Now how is that saying we need to put him at guard ? people hear what they want to hear good day my guy.

Archived