Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If the entire game is built to just kill 1 guy, wouldnt there have to be something built in to prevent a 1 day game (short) game?

Yeah. Hence why I'm saying that there's a mechanic we must not be aware of and/or are missing.

Although Dark Souls could have been won on Night 2 if scum were lucky, so.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't know.  A logical starting place would be characters Shang Tsung enslaved in the first place, which means KSJ has to go at some point.

KSJ should probably go regardless since he's not Town and will probably **** us in endgame if it gets to that point.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you all think it's a cult type game, 

What if Rags is Tsung and culted Whicker N1? 

Is it the highest probability based on Whicker's claim, no, but it cant be ruled out and could fit 

What if Rags is Tsung and culted (literally any player here) N1

This logic completely ignores how the Day phase went down. Whicker didn't just stroll out and clear Ragnarok, he went hard at Malf after he claimed Cop. Why do that when Daboyle was the one who got red-lettered.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

What if Rags is Tsung and culted (literally any player here) N1

This logic completely ignores how the Day phase went down. Whicker didn't just stroll out and clear Ragnarok, he went hard at Malf after he claimed Cop. Why do that when Daboyle was the one who got red-lettered.

I somewhat agree. I felt Whicker was town based on his thread play and how he claimed, but it's also a perfect play to make if he was recruited by Rags. Just a thought I have that I think if we are talking a cult, needs to be in our minds going forward 

Given 2 cop claims and the variety of each, we need to look elsewhere and pressure someone else 

I think we need to look at the inactives. The activity is stale with a bunch of players and the voting as well

If the game really started with 1 bad guy, most likley they laid low

1. Dome
  2. Josh
  3. Whicker
  4. Pickle
  5. Daboyle 
  6. Orca
  7. Counselor Sub Zero, Indy
  8. Buff
  9. Bcb Barakka - town vig
  10. KSJ
  11. Swoosh
  12. Blue
  13. Rags
  14. Mwil
  15. Malf
  16. Swag
  17. Hobo
  18. Mission
  19. UNT
  20. Naz

Dome, Josh, Pickle, Orca, Swoosh, Malf, Hobo, Mission.

Probably half of that group are scum.