Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You just made that aruguemnt.  The terms were vote and play if I'm right.  Ask Matts not me 

you're the one saying naz was modkilled

why would he have been modkilled?
what has he done that would deserve a modkill?
have you ever seen a modkill for a player who met voting/posting requirements and didn't violate a rule?
why wouldn't matts have replaced him with BcB after matts said he was going to replace him if he didn't vote?

nothing about any of this points to naz being modkilled

and oh yeah, I killed him

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

I don't know what "vote and play" looks like if not...voting and talking to people in the thread, both of which he did.

To a much, much greater degree than people like Hobo and Buff, who are conspicuously not dead.

I don't know.  Orca could be right and he had a life span that ran out.  All I know is that if dome killed him he would not be before the lynch and there would be a writeup 

All I know is that if dome killed him he would not be before the lynch and there would be a writeup 

But you don't know that. You're just making an assumption based on one Night writeup.

Just now, Dome said:

you're the one saying naz was modkilled

why would he have been modkilled?
what has he done that would deserve a modkill?
have you ever seen a modkill for a player who met voting/posting requirements and didn't violate a rule?
why wouldn't matts have replaced him with BcB after matts said he was going to replace him if he didn't vote?

nothing about any of this points to naz being modkilled

and oh yeah, I killed him

Could have been.  Said it 20 times.  Could. 

I dont know.

All I know is you did not kill him unless you are scum with a ninja or something that would usurp the writeup 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

if you insist you know what you're talking about, who am i to keep pointing out every time you're wrong?

carry on.

Ironic- happening in the opposite way to what is expected, and typically causing wry amusement because of this

I mean, from my view, clearly ironic lmao

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I don't know what "vote and play" looks like if not...voting and talking to people in the thread, both of which he did.

To a much, much greater degree than people like Hobo and Buff, who are conspicuously not dead.

nah, i'm sure matts just went off and killed naz after naz met the voting requirement and started posting again when matts threatened to replace him

that makes the most sense.

jesus christ

Just now, Blue said:

But you don't know that. You're just making an assumption based on one Night writeup.

I always make leaps and assumptions and am right far more than I am wrong.  Also I have the fact that I know dome did not get bcb's role.

And I have admitted he could have died some other way.  Just not by dome cc backup. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Could have been.  Said it 20 times.  Could. 

I dont know.

ok.. why "could" he have been modkilled?

he didn't break a rule
he met posting requirement
matts threatened to replace him and had bcb on deck

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

All I know is you did not kill him unless you are scum with a ninja or something that would usurp the writeup 

If that's all you know, you don't know anything.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

@Pickle Rick did you try to kill me

if so, why would you do me like that

I always make leaps and assumptions and am right far more than I am wrong.  Also I have the fact that I know dome did not get bcb's role.

And I have admitted he could have died some other way.  Just not by dome cc backup. 

Quit avoiding the question.

Just now, Dome said:

ok.. why "could" he have been modkilled?

he didn't break a rule
he met posting requirement
matts threatened to replace him and had bcb on deck

If that's all you know, you don't know anything.

I KNOW YOU ARE NOT THE BACKUP AND DID NOT GET BCB ROLE

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I have to say that I strongly believe Nazgul would have been announced as "Nazgul has been modkilled" if that was the case.

I could see that, but if he was killed by vig, it would have had a description and said he was dead, not just he was killed. Similar to the others here and definitely not before the lynch. Something else is at play imo

On 5/17/2020 at 11:36 PM, Matts4313 said:

@bcb1213 was lynched - he was Baraka, even night vig

@Counselor wandered the streets looking for a fight, coming upon his target he challenged him to a duel.   "Finish Him," an ominous voice bellowed  Stunned, Counselor realized he had targeted a friendly combatant.  "Any last words?"  "Mwil is scum, don't you forget these words" With a mighty and bright light, Counselor was killed.   Counselor is dead he was Sub Zero, the Watcher, Indy aligned

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Naz was killed. He was innocent child. 

Mission was the lynch. He was Smoke/Town Tracker.

Late at night, striding across the island, the moonlight cast its glow on the rippling musculature of a might four-armed warrior. Soon he had reached his prey, calling out to him: “Earthrealm’s fate is sealed, Blue!”

“Not yet, we fight until the end”

“Like the Breaking Benjamin song? I like it, that’s my go-to song when-”

He was interrupeted by a flying tomahawk directed at his head, which of course he easily caught in one of his many hands that were attached to the ends of his four arms. As in, he had one hand at the end of each arm, not like each arm had a bunch of hands coming out of it. That would be gross.

Their combat raged for several minutes, but soon the great many-armed warrior had Blue pinned to the ground.
But then, a pair of nunchucks struck him in the back, forcing him to release blue. “I know who you are, Pickle Rick, and I am ready for you!”

The combatant took one look at the new challeneger and began backing away into the darkness. “I will give you a warrior’s death” the creature said as it left the battlefield.

Blue is still alive

A man with metal on his face and carrying an edged blade approached his target. "Finish Him" The target spun around and uttered his final words, "It's Malf, I told you all I'm the cop, look at my posts" The man used a heart-ripping finishing move to kill his target. Whicker is dead he was Kitana, Cop, Town aligned

kano-mortal-kombat-animated-gif-5.gif