Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Even you didn't believe Malf when he claimed bastard Cop. Mission flipped Town and Tracker. The Cop, who was you, said Ragnarok was Town beyond shadow of a doubt, and then you pointed out that he CCed Tracker when Mission was getting lynched.

It's not inconsistency to point out that there's no reason to even discuss them. We have two Vig roles too, is one of them a bastard role?

No. Actual. Evidence. Nobody in this game even has proof that you're a cop role, let alone a paranoid/random/insane one.

I’ve presented my evidence. You can’t deny its existence. Troll. 

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Sorry boys. Busy day. Why you guys trying to lynch me? 

Because you are extremely obvious scum. Anything you want to share, or nah?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I’m not an idiot. I know I’m getting trolled. Blue solves the game and now he needs to have fun with the two gray area people. I mean the dude literally asked why I didn’t target the lynchee last night so that should have been the first indication 

First off, I corrected myself for being dumb even asking that:

22 minutes ago, Blue said:

never mind, I know the answer to that. Fair enough.

Secondly, get over yourself. Mission got a result N1 that's backed up by other people. Ragnarok hasn't given results, but nobody ******* cares because he's cleared Town. There is no reason to try and pretend like you know anything about how their abilities work(ed), let alone act like it's suspicious or backs up the bastard cop claim.

There's no proof your claimed results are correct (in fact, we know they're wrong), there's no proof you visited any of those players (unless, ironically, Rags tracked you), and there's not even any proof you have a Night action if we're brutally honest. You know all of that. Cut the crap.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Because you are extremely obvious scum. Anything you want to share, or nah?

First off, I corrected myself for being dumb even asking that:

Secondly, get over yourself. Mission got a result N1 that's backed up by other people. Ragnarok hasn't given results, but nobody ******* cares because he's cleared Town. There is no reason to try and pretend like you know anything about how their abilities work(ed), let alone act like it's suspicious or backs up the bastard cop claim.

There's no proof your claimed results are correct (in fact, we know they're wrong), there's no proof you visited any of those players (unless, ironically, Rags tracked you), and there's not even any proof you have a Night action if we're brutally honest. You know all of that. Cut the crap.

I mean this is super simple so you noy getting it is an obvious troll my friend. 

Two town trackers exist in the hame. Rags, a veteran of hundreds of games, expressed how strange that was. And despite being someone who doesn’t like claiming, he CCd someone claiming his role. 

Two trackers existing in the game is evidence itself of there being bastard roles. Is it 100% DNA evidence? Obviously not. Is it evidence of bastard roles? If it’s not then this will be my last post because this hame will officially have flown over my head 

Just now, Whicker said:

I mean this is super simple so you noy getting it is an obvious troll my friend. 

Two town trackers exist in the hame. Rags, a veteran of hundreds of games, expressed how strange that was. And despite being someone who doesn’t like claiming, he CCd someone claiming his role. 

Two trackers existing in the game is evidence itself of there being bastard roles. Is it 100% DNA evidence? Obviously not. Is it evidence of bastard roles? If it’s not then this will be my last post because this hame will officially have flown over my head 

No, it doesn't. Although I do think our two Town trackers were not 100% honest with us.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

No, it doesn't. Although I do think our two Town trackers were not 100% honest with us.

Then I’m out. Have a good night y’all. Especially if you’re not even going to take the time to walk me through it which I’m explicitly asked for in the past. When you’re ready to stop trolling me, hit me up tbh 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

So how about Blue stop his trolling right the **** now 

I'm not trolling. You're the one who dropped into the thread and listed off four people as scum, which did not include the person who died and flipped scum the previous Night, nor the guy who softclaimed censor and showed that there were 4 Mafia in the game.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm not trolling. You're the one who dropped into the thread and listed off four people as scum, which did not include the person who died and flipped scum the previous Night, nor the guy who softclaimed censor and showed that there were 4 Mafia in the game.

WHY THE **** WOULD I LIST A DEAD SCUM ON A SCUM LIST. STOP THIS RIGHT THE **** NOW 

@Blue, what I’m saying is, assuming bbb is scum, if they have a block or redirect, essentially they have to choose between me and hobo, and the different scenarios that arise between me redirecting him, me redirecting scum, me not moving, or him killing one of KSJ, Pickle, his best remaining scum read, or not moving. There’s about a 1/4 shot of us getting both of them tonight with BBB flipping scum.