Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Anyone else on the whole Blue used his scum write-up frame to get The Godfather lynched to clear himself and waste a lynch?

Then I was killed as soon as I stopped rubber stamping whatever Blue said.

That's not unreasonable, but why would I have framed the godfather instead of Swag 1.0 or a Townie? And how would that make sense when scum can obviously choose the flavor of their kills already to frame people?

Just now, Blue said:

That's not unreasonable, but why would I have framed the godfather instead of Swag 1.0 or a Townie? And how would that make sense when scum can obviously choose the flavor of their kills already to frame people?

So you could make this post and appeal to the incredulity of the strategy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yes.

Bcb's reveal just said Vig, too. Do you think either Bcb lied about being even-Night Vig, or do you think Bcb is lying about being odd-Night Vig?

Because Mwil redirected him to you Night 2 and you died Night 3 despite many other people being much more active in the thread.

Scum don't actually know if Swaggertron is insane or paranoid unless daboyle is scum, so it is a bit curious that they haven't tried to kill him yet.

I don’t really understand how I would be accurate at this point.

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

So you could make this post and appeal to the incredulity of the strategy.

Well, that would work with me bussing the entire rest of my faction (assuming Buff flips scum) for the past two Day phases despite zero pressure on any of them.

Real talk tho, did you just read your PM, see that you were allied with Buff and Pickle, and decide you were going to hero ball this by trying to put suspicion leading lynches on your faction?

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Either daboyle lied about his n3 move, or mwil is lying about his n1 move 

A few things here:

I confirmed my moves on Pickle already and have confirmation from BCB about what I did to Josh. How does it behoove me to lie, whether it's as Town or Mafia? Serious question.

If Daboyle lied (almost assuredly so), why not red letter Josh yesterday AND why would he lie about forgetting to submit a move last night, when you already said that he went to Josh last night?

What I'm saying is, best case scenario, Daboyle had RED LETTER INFORMATION on scum, sat on it inexplicably, then visited him again N3, inexplicably, and somehow forgot that he preemptively submitted an identical move...then lied about it/forgot because of a ????? gambit.

or

He's lying scum

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

A few things here:

I confirmed my moves on Pickle already and have confirmation from BCB about what I did to Josh. How does it behoove me to lie, whether it's as Town or Mafia? Serious question.

If Daboyle lied (almost assuredly so), why not red letter Josh yesterday AND why would he lie about forgetting to submit a move last night, when you already said that he went to Josh last night?

What I'm saying is, best case scenario, Daboyle had RED LETTER INFORMATION on scum, sat on it inexplicably, then visited him again N3, inexplicably, and somehow forgot that he preemptively submitted an identical move...then lied about it/forgot because of a ????? gambit.

or

He's lying scum

I mean, all of this is a very good argument for Daboyle being scum.

Counterpoint: would scum be so utterly careless about their fakeclaim to leave that many holes in their story

Well, that would work with me bussing the entire rest of my faction (assuming Buff flips scum) for the past two Day phases despite zero pressure on any of them.

Real talk tho, did you just read your PM, see that you were allied with Buff and Pickle, and decide you were going to hero ball this by trying to put suspicion leading lynches on your faction?

No, I explicitly said that I am only saying to not give you endless good faith if you’re perpetually wrong on everyone except the unlynchable godfather, when there is a compelling case that it’s all a plan.

• Like 1

Unrelated to current conversations, I was kinda counting on Dome being Kung Lao, so now I have no idea who his character is because his claim doesn't fit anybody in MK lore afaik other than Shang Tsung, who...

*gestures wildly at Pickle Rick*

I mean, all of this is a very good argument for Daboyle being scum.

Counterpoint: would scum be so utterly careless about their fakeclaim to leave that many holes in their story

Let's ask "Charlotte Flair" from Wrestlemania 2.0. @daboyle250 @bcb1213

He botched that fake claim 4+ different ways.

• Like 1

For what it’s worth, I either get scum on every investigation, or I get the opposite.

But at this point I have 3 guilty results, and none of them are/were Rick or Josh.  So, only way I could be accurate is with a recruit mechanic present.

I truly believe that scum wants to keep Malf/Whicker/SwAg alive so that he doesn't flip to get confirmation on paranoid vs. insane and he's the best lynch candidate. That's a wasted hit now that Whicker 1.0 the cop is already dead IMO.