Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

25 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Matts said it was going to be like a bastard game 

24 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Like not full blown bastard. Like this kid lives with both his parents but his parents never got married. 

Link?

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If that was the dynamic and he is a GF that can’t be lynched we auto lose a town night one if we don’t lynch him and we don’t kill any scum if we do we just find out he is GF? Has this been in a game before 

Magic: the Gathering?

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Not Gf I know that but choosing your scum night 1? I was in a game where scum got chosen after the fact but it was by host I can’t remember the game. 

Tou don’t remember the game? This is important information tbqh 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

What does bastard mean to you? To me it just means there will be untruthful results based on “bastard” mechanics 

I don’t know. Just not normal mafia. It’s why I’m asking questions about set up. Most of you guys have played more games than me and hosted games and all of you remember more than I do about these past games. They’ve all become a blur to me.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What does bastard mean to you? To me it just means there will be untruthful results based on “bastard” mechanics 

To me it means any sort of mechanic that is unusual or hasn’t been seen in a number of games already 

• Like 1