Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Just to be clear, I told everyone not to go looking at the other site for stuff.  I didn’t break the rules.

*Puts this into the Swag-Translator 5000*

I take no responsibility for this.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Story time..... 

Meh, for another time on most of them.  The one that is relevant, which will shed some light on the way I am in these games:

One Mod constantly cheated in Mafia and was a dreadful hypocrite, so I was a massive **** to him until he stopped coming to the site.

For example, you know the twilight section where you are announced as the lynch, but not dead yet?  He would delete that person’s posts if they were an information dump, and then would use that information himself.  He would go into the “Who’s Online” list to “make sure others are not cheating” (Mods can see who you are PMing), and routinely erroneously accuse the Town Masons by complete coincidence I’m sure.  What else... oh, delete “off topic” posts in the thread mid game because they were off-topic, right, seems legit.  Oh, and check your IP on your posts and compare to other posts to see if when you say something like “I’m not home, I’ll respond later” you were being truthful.

But, of course, this Mod was popular, so no one cared what he did.  Any accusation of cheating fell on deaf ears because “oh no, he would never!”  So, I had to be the relentless solution, like god damn Robin Hood.  And because of my efforts, the second wave of WF Mafia players didn’t have to deal with it.  Ragnarok, Blue, Rack, bcb, Whicker, etc. never knew his tyranny.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Meh, for another time on most of them.  The one that is relevant, which will shed some light on the way I am in these games:

One Mod constantly cheated in Mafia and was a dreadful hypocrite, so I was a massive **** to him until he stopped coming to the site.

For example, you know the twilight section where you are announced as the lynch, but not dead yet?  He would delete that person’s posts if they were an information dump, and then would use that information himself.  He would go into the “Who’s Online” list to “make sure others are not cheating” (Mods can see who you are PMing), and routinely erroneously accuse the Town Masons by complete coincidence I’m sure.  What else... oh, delete “off topic” posts in the thread mid game because they were off-topic, right, seems legit.  Oh, and check your IP on your posts and compare to other posts to see if when you say something like “I’m not home, I’ll respond later” you were being truthful.

But, of course, this Mod was popular, so no one cared what he did.  Any accusation of cheating fell on deaf ears because “oh no, he would never!”  So, I had to be the relentless solution, like god damn Robin Hood.  And because of my efforts, the second wave of WF Mafia players didn’t have to deal with it.  Ragnarok, Blue, Rack, bcb, Whicker, etc. never knew his tyranny.

Whats funny is I never used this site you guys are referencing but in my boredom the other day I wandered there.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

@Ragnarok I feel more confused after reading that thread. Why were you called prince???? Where is @SwAg??? Why is @Blue so active???

Who the hell is pain and why did we not recruit him??

It was a different time. I was working on my master's thesis and didn't have a real job.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

I was the Prince of WF Mafia.

"was" being the key word here

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Two guesses who the king was.

sup