Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

And no FTR my role PM is three words. Kitana -> nightly invest.

So there for all the conspiracy people

Mine is the same format.

I’m more concerned about Daboyle’s complete unwillingness to address the issue, especially when his town meta is the complete opposite.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Mine is the same format.

I’m more concerned about Daboyle’s complete unwillingness to address the issue, especially when his town meta is the complete opposite.

i'M NOT CONCERNED AT ALL TBH. i'M PRETTY SURE DABOYLE IS TOWN OR IF HE'S SCUM HE'S AN UNLUCKY SOB WHO IS ON A DIFFERET TEAM THAN ,ALF

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@bcb1213 was lynched - he was Baraka, even night vig

No alignment given

@Counselor wandered the streets looking for a fight, coming upon his target he challenged him to a duel.   "Finish Him," an ominous voice bellowed  Stunned, Counselor realized he had targeted a friendly combatant.

Not Shang Tsung aligned

"Any last words?"  "Mwil is scum, don't you forget these words" With a mighty and bright light, Counselor was killed.   Counselor is dead he was Sub Zero, the Watcher, Indy aligned

Specific alignment given (Indy).

Odds there wasn’t a scum hit then? Odd night Vig or PGO?

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

PSA:

Who in their original Town email was given an official alignment? 

For example:

I was given a person and ability, then he posted the public win con. I asked for clarification and was told that I was Town from the host.

Any chance Malfs role is a red herring and that a good majority of us will come back as INDY/Scum from him?

If so we have to be careful because that ish almost got me killed recently.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No alignment given

Not Shang Tsung aligned

Specific alignment given (Indy).

Odds there wasn’t a scum hit then? Odd night Vig or PGO?

Should I screenshot my PM for you? Matts is host you know 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Should I screenshot my PM for you? Matts is host you know 

I’m actually beginning to wonder about something totally different entirely...taking a step back and reassessing.

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

If so we have to be careful because that ish almost got me killed recently.

Huh 🤔 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m actually beginning to wonder about something totally different entirely...taking a step back and reassessing.

Huh 🤔 

Whatever the mafia game was where I was 3 man mason squad with daboyle and honestly i cannot remember who the other person was, we were all cops and our results varied. Orca gave me a gift N1 which was a bomb that I used to kill Touch who turned up green.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Whatever the mafia game was where I was 3 man mason squad with daboyle and honestly i cannot remember who the other person was, we were all cops and our results varied. Orca gave me a gift N1 which was a bomb that I used to kill Touch who turned up green.

That was Malfatron’s bastard game. All three of you had a different variation, whether insane, paranoid, or naive. Ragnarok, LBC, MD4L, and KSJ were scum along with Rack and Dome was unlimited strongman vig.