Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This kind of makes me suspicious of you tbqh 

I thought the same, but I decided that I thought he was Town.  Mainly because scum information asymmetry wouldn't help them contradict what I said.  They would basically be taking a 50-50 on that dice roll to try to call it like Hobo did.  Throw in that it could easily turn into a staring contest with me, and it’s a losing proposition.

Plus, even if we had abilities syncing with characters, I don’t see why scum would limit their fake claims by contradicting the narrative that ability and character are not perfect matches.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I mean, it was obvious Daboyle was claiming either Liu Kang or Raiden

Guess Google is just too technologically advanced for most of us, though

I am basing this game exclusively on my recollection of the Mortal Kombat movies I watched as a toddler.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, characters are pointless simply because there are 22 players and a lot of available fake roles, and the abilities don’t necessarily sync with the character or alignment.  Counselor was Scorpion, Indy Watcher.  And my ability does not coincide with my character either, but who cares

Counselor was Sub Zero. I am Scorpion. My only win condition was for Sub Zero to die. That 100% fits in with the character, which leads me to believe that other characters are likely similar.

That is why malf claiming Kano was terrible.

I like that we're all just taking kingseanjohn at his word that he's Indy Scorpion who has already won. Apparently we all agree he lacks the cunning to fakeclaim Scorpion and/or his wincon to lolclear himself.