Mortal Kombat Mafia: TOWN WINS. KSJ/Counselor lose. Malf is still crying.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean, it was obvious Daboyle was claiming either Liu Kang or Raiden

Guess Google is just too technologically advanced for most of us, though

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay. What? Liu Kang is definitely a good guy.

31 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Well if characters are worthless, I’m Liu Kang.

Didnt see this

I was saying Malf is a thief, at least based on the OP

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

I like that we're all just taking kingseanjohn at his word that he's Indy Scorpion who has already won. Apparently we all agree he lacks the cunning to fakeclaim Scorpion and/or his wincon to lolclear himself.

He does.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Counselor was Sub Zero. I am Scorpion. My only win condition was for Sub Zero to die. That 100% fits in with the character, which leads me to believe that other characters are likely similar.

That is why malf claiming Kano was terrible.

Two sides of the same coin.

29 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So I’m lying?

27 minutes ago, Whicker said:

This kind of makes me suspicious of you tbqh 

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I thought the same, but I decided that I thought he was Town.  Mainly because scum information asymmetry wouldn't help them contradict what I said.  They would basically be taking a 50-50 on that dice roll to try to call it like Hobo did.  Throw in that it could easily turn into a staring contest with me, and it’s a losing proposition.

Plus, even if we had abilities syncing with characters, I don’t see why scum would limit their fake claims by contradicting the narrative that ability and character are not perfect matches.

Not calling SwAg a liar. Perhaps most people's abilities don't match up with their character. I was merely making an observation that mine's a near-perfect match, much like with Ornstein/Smough being Masons in Whicker's game. 

Things COULD be different with the trend when it comes to me. Remember, Matts didn't even send me the PM for my role the game until after it had started. I mean, game-making could be erratic, especially when a Cowboys fan is the one running it. 

Anyways, I'm town, and my ability matches my character. Just putting that info out there.

I'm sticking with my honor code. No falsehoods.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

The questionable part here is what in the world Daboyle's ability is that doesn't fit with Liu Kang, but I'll put that on the backburner.

I’m not sure how my ability fits my character either. There’s also no plausible reason as to why Kano’s win con would be to find Liu Kang or how he’d be a cop whatsoever.