Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

9 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'll be straight up. I've built good relationships and have voted to protect those. It has nothing to do with being scared of finishing last, as with all due respect your vote has proven to be pretty meaningless. Same thing as daboyle, hate to vote out a competitor when there are others who have done nothing, but at the end of the day it's a game and I think this is best for my game. Being honest probably doesn't help me, but I'm not here to deceive. 

Also, I fully expected you to play an idol this week, with gopher going home because of it. Not sure why you didn't play it if you had one. 

Shrug. Figured you'd all go for people who might actually form as vote block against you instead of someone voting whoever last. Appreciate your honesty tho. Good luck in the challenge 

• Like 1

@bcb1213 has used an advantage in the game! his advantage was the right to a duel

he had the right to at any time during a tribal challenge any castaway to one of the exile duels - he's chosen to challenge @swoosh to chess!

the loser is sent packing

the two of you, organise and get playing!! 

all votes for tribal are rendered null; this is how we find this week's evictee from the game and the second member of the jury

11 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

@bcb1213 has used an advantage in the game! his advantage was the right to a duel

he had the right to at any time during a tribal challenge any castaway to one of the exile duels - he's chosen to challenge @swoosh to chess!

the loser is sent packing

the two of you, organise and get playing!! 

all votes for tribal are rendered null; this is how we find this week's evictee from the game and the second member of the jury

oh boy, well done bcb. I’d love to go out protecting my guys if it comes to that.

wednedsay work for you?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

I feel like I don’t understand why people would vote for me?

Some people vote inactivity. I vote for who finishes last in each comp. Which you generally are.  Luckily for you a couple other people didn't compete in this one and rng chose one of them