AFC South Discussion Thread

titans0021

Just now, KingTitan said:

I'm actually laughing but this is actually better for the Colts. McDaniels isn't worth it to me.

Oh yeah, it'd take an impressively terrible hire for me to be all that happy about the news. It's incredibly funny, but probably worse for us long-term that he backed out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I was all in on the McDaniels bandwagon but glad we didn’t because this would be us right now. He will never get a HC job outside of NE ever again. 

Never!

He will be a career OC or have to wait until the Hoodie leaves. Even then, it's not a sure shot based on this.

This is cray... I'm sure there's some reasons outside of Indy why McDaniels chose not to go... but it's those reasons in Indy (Irsay?, Luck's shoulder?) that will keep any good candidate away.  

Someone will end up taking it, and it may be one of the top guys available (Toub?)... but there's gonna be some serious background checks going on for the next few weeks.  

...cray...

1 minute ago, ragevsuall17 said:

This is cray... I'm sure there's some reasons outside of Indy why McDaniels chose not to go... but it's those reasons in Indy (Irsay?, Luck's shoulder?) that will keep any good candidate away.  

Someone will end up taking it, and it may be one of the top guys available (Toub?)... but there's gonna be some serious background checks going on for the next few weeks.  

...cray...

And you have to think about the staff now.

They are going to have a make shift staff.  And the "offensive guru" isn't going to be in place. 

It's a true scatter...