Week 4 GDT: Bears @ Packers

Madmike90

23 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Dom Capers is going to blitz every play until Glennon folds.

He does it to every backup or bad QB they play.

I hope Sitton is able to play, it would be very helpful to have our all-pro trio of interior lineman help against that incoming blitz.  Obviously with the tackles being a weak point its not going to stop it entirely but having the interior would be a massive first step.

10 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

I hope Sitton is able to play, it would be very helpful to have our all-pro trio of interior lineman help against that incoming blitz.  Obviously with the tackles being a weak point its not going to stop it entirely but having the interior would be a massive first step.

The OTs really have been good considering they have an absolute statue that folds under pressure behind them.

Massie is going to get beat once a game, which is okay for an OT. The problem is everytime someone wins a rush is a sack against the Bears.

As the week progressed, I think we actually have a shot to win tonight. Offense will HAVE TO ESTABLISH THE RUN early and often. I expect Green Bay to know this, and stack the box/run blitz us on early downs. Will Loggains stubbornly run it anyway, or will he allow Glennon to check to a pass AND will Glennon actually be able to complete passes?

Why isn't Dion Sims seeing the ball more (4 targets)? Where has Adam Shaheen been (1 target)? These two need to be involved tonight.

I'm willing to give Markus Wheaton a pass last week, but he needs to make the Packers defense fear his deep speed -- and Glennon needs to make them pay if they are selling out to stop our run.

I'm expecting a well-executed screen to Cohen that will go for a large gain (maybe to the house?)

If all that happens, the pass rushers harass Rodgers, and our corners ball out? It's a win.

Archived