The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Pickle's really gonna avoid actually having to take responsibility for voting for anyone this entire game, huh

I already tried working with you.  I wanted to clear you (at least your ability) before I could trust you.  There was literally no negative side to what I did.  

I can probably solve the game right here and right now if you would stop insulting me and actually play by partaking in discussion with me.  You have dome nothing all game but vote me, push me, and insult me.  

When are actually ready to play, tag me 

Edited by Pickle Rick

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I already tried working with you.  I wanted to clear you (at least your ability) before I could trust you.  There was literally no negative side to what I did.  

I can probably solve the game right here and right now if you would stop insulting me and actually play by partaking in discussion with me.  You have dome nothing all game but vote me, push me, and insult me.  

When are actually ready to play, tag me 

If I believed that you would actually think things through instead of tunneling on preconceived notions, I would. You didn't even stop to consider what me lying (which I didn't) would mean about other players, because if you did, you would realize it didn't make any sense. That's what I take issue with.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

....... there is a very obvious reason. You werent the #1 hit if I am scum. Counselor was. 

I agree, which is why I wouldn't have hit him if I was scum--he was the odds-on most likely player to be protected if doctor didn't/couldn't target themselves.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

If I believed that you would actually think things through instead of tunneling on preconceived notions, I would. You didn't even stop to consider what me lying (which I didn't) would mean about other players, because if you did, you would realize it didn't make any sense. That's what I take issue with.

I agree, which is why I wouldn't have hit him if I was scum--he was the odds-on most likely player to be protected if doctor didn't/couldn't target themselves.

Matts set this up also. By saying earlier I would not survive the night then having his scum team not touch me.

Just now, Blue said:

Look in the mirror buddy. 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

8 Hobo - swag, bbb, mwil, josh, tk3, md4l, bcb, matts

6 bcb - md4l, malf, orca, bcb, counselor, matts

Re work this with this notion 

Possible scum:

@daboyle250
@JoshstraDaymus
@MWil23
@Matts4313
@SwAg
@The Orca
@kingseanjohn
@Raves
@Malfatron

Town:

@bigbadbuff
@Blue
@MD4L
@Counselor
@Pickle Rick

33 minutes ago, Blue said:

Because if you believe Pickle Rick is Town, then you must believe his logic follows thusly:

1. Blue knew that Pickle Rick was roleblocked by MD4L

2. Blue knew that Pickle Rick targeted him before Pickle said it in thread

3. Hobo either lied and said he targeted Blue, or Hobo and Blue were aligned (the latter of which is what Pickle claimed in-thread)

4. Pickle knew that Blue wasn't the scum killer

5. Pickle decided the best use of his one remaining roleblock was to try the exact same thing

That would be in the running for worst Town play I have ever seen. Now, do you believe Pickle Rick is that grossly incompetent? Because I do.

His logic in what? Using his move on you? 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

How do we know this?

Thats where I would have went.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Hence why I dont buy into a roleblock.

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Matts set this up also. By saying earlier I would not survive the night then having his scum team not touch me.

God you are dense sometimes.

Just now, Blue said:

What's that supposed to mean?

You are not thinking things through. You are tunneling on wild and crazy theories 

You didnt even stop to consider why I would lie about losing my move, then only have 2 shot then using the second move on you thus making me vanilla 

Everything you said can pretty much be said about you.  

___

I even played along with your lies about you stealing/disarming me making me vanilla (oh wait there is more lies from you). 

I thought you had caught on but I was wrong.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

His logic in what? Using his move on you? 

No, his logic in using a move on me twice.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats where I would have went.

Hence why I dont buy into a roleblock.

Where you would have went...as scum or the doctor?

Don't buy into what roleblock? Don't buy that the killer was roleblocked, don't buy that I roleblocked everyone who targeted me?