The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

No, his logic in using a move on me twice.

Where you would have went...as scum or the doctor?

Don't buy into what roleblock? Don't buy that the killer was roleblocked, don't buy that I roleblocked everyone who targeted me?

Clearly I am telling you where I would go as scum. smh

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You are dense every time 

RNG wasnt nice to us this go around. 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

No, his logic in using a move on me twice.

Where you would have went...as scum or the doctor?

Don't buy into what roleblock? Don't buy that the killer was roleblocked, don't buy that I roleblocked everyone who targeted me?

I see nothing wrong in it. Your move hadnt been proven given Md4Ls claim of blocking Pickle 

Could there have been a better use of it, yes, but it's a viable option imo

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You are not thinking things through. You are tunneling on wild and crazy theories 

You didnt even stop to consider why I would lie about losing my move, then only have 2 shot then using the second move on you thus making me vanilla 

Everything you said can pretty much be said about you.  

___

I even played along with your lies about you stealing/disarming me making me vanilla (oh wait there is more lies from you). 

I thought you had caught on but I was wrong.  

It's not a "wild and crazy theory" to point out that you were roleblocked on the same Night that no Mafia kill occurred.

I did consider it, and discarded that when you admitted you lied--twice.

You didn't play along with anything. I never claimed to make you vanilla--in fact, I explicitly said I didn't believe you when you claimed that. You were the one who claimed to be vanilla, then when MD4L said he wasn't a one-shot, then you changed your story to be a two-shot. Then when I said that you claimed to be vanilla now, you said, for no reason, that you didn't actually lose your x-shots. I didn't make you do any of that.

The no-kill happening the same Night you were blocked was suspicious enough, but the fact that you keep lying and then changing your story when you get called out on it is what is keeping my vote on you. You tried this same crap in just the last game when you were Mafia; why in the world would I believe that you're Town this time?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I see nothing wrong in it. Your move hadnt been proven given Md4Ls claim of blocking Pickle 

Could there have been a better use of it, yes, but it's a viable option imo

I claimed it before MD4L said anything about being a roleblocker. Why would I do that if I was lying.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

The reason there wasnt a hit was because I protected you N1 and 2, dumbarse. 

Im vanilla now so it doesnt matter. 

Did you get any indication from the host that you protected Counselor from a kill either Night

Just now, Blue said:

I claimed it before MD4L said anything about being a roleblocker. Why would I do that if I was lying.

It's a game of deceit, anything is possible. Given the only person validating your move was nontown, you have to see it from the POV other than your own