The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Your word is nothing though. It cant be assumed you are telling the truth just because. Look at Counselor who always tells the truth. Apparently lied about his move to draw a hit, if true do you fault him for that? I dont. I've done it. If true and Pickle wanted to confirm your move on his own because the only one doing so was a claimed non town, you cant blame him for that either. I've done it and I know others have

You can absolutely assume I'm telling  the truth because there's no benefit from me lying. Why would I claim something that I didn't do unless I knew who did do it, and furthermore, that they wouldn't CC me? Especially something like roleblocker which, while a power role, is absolutely worth a 1-to-1 trade for scum? So either both MD4L and Hobo were in on it, or I was scum who didn't care about getting CCed. Feel free to tell me the reasons why scum wouldn't care about getting CCed so I can point out how that doesn't make sense either.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You can absolutely assume I'm telling  the truth because there's no benefit from me lying. Why would I claim something that I didn't do unless I knew who did do it, and furthermore, that they wouldn't CC me? Especially something like roleblocker which, while a power role, is absolutely worth a 1-to-1 trade for scum? So either both MD4L and Hobo were in on it, or I was scum who didn't care about getting CCed. Feel free to tell me the reasons why scum wouldn't care about getting CCed so I can point out how that doesn't make sense either.

I'm lost on what you are arguing

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Did raves get redirected night 1? 

I hope you're not asking me, I wouldn't know.

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Again, remember that mirror.  You've lied a bunch to lol.  

I've never lied on this site. Not once.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Might want to double check on how that move works vs ninja moves. 

Keith Ramsey, Jasons best friend. Banker whom somehow has protects. 

mwil

Literally the first thing that comes up when I click on his entry in the Far Cry wiki: " Did you know he was caught cheating on several tests" (emphasis added)

Maybe Dome has a specific order to how actions are resolved, but that doesn't scream "ninja" role to me.

Just now, Blue said:

I hope you're not asking me, I wouldn't know.

I've never lied on this site. Not once.

Literally the first thing that comes up when I click on his entry in the Far Cry wiki: " Did you know he was caught cheating on several tests" (emphasis added)

Maybe Dome has a specific order to how actions are resolved, but that doesn't scream "ninja" role to me.

YOU SAID YOU STOLE/DISARMED me which is why I no longer had a role.....the survey says....that was a lie lol