The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Because if you believe Pickle Rick is Town, then you must believe his logic follows thusly:

1. Blue knew that Pickle Rick was roleblocked by MD4L

2. Blue knew that Pickle Rick targeted him before Pickle said it in thread

3. Hobo either lied and said he targeted Blue, or Hobo and Blue were aligned (the latter of which is what Pickle claimed in-thread)

4. Pickle knew that Blue wasn't the scum killer

5. Pickle decided the best use of his one remaining roleblock was to try the exact same thing

That would be in the running for worst Town play I have ever seen. Now, do you believe Pickle Rick is that grossly incompetent? Because I do.

Ffs. This is how ******* dumb you are.  

I have both of them still.  I don't lose them if my move fails.  Why the **** would I use one on someone who cant read between the lines. 

I tested it on you bc if you were telling the truth I'd be blcomed and still have them both 

If it went through you were lying

This is why no one wants to play.  I'm the only one with a dman mind that is trying.  

Ksj

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Ffs. This is how ******* dumb you are. 

I have both of them still.  I don't lose them if my move fails.  Why the **** would I use one on someone who cant read between the lines. 

I tested it on you bc if you were telling the truth I'd be blcomed and still have them both 

If it went through you were lying

This is why no one wants to play.  I'm the only one with a dman mind that is trying.  

Ksj

You literally said yourself that your ability was used up yesterday when you targeted me. At least keep your lies consistent.

Just now, Counselor said:

Some of you are bordering on the line of insults that will not be permitted.

Got it boss.  If it crossed any lines I can edit it and take it down.  It's all fun here though.  Just let me know.  I'm done.  I'm playing like bcb from now on.  I'm just here for the night moves. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Some of you are bordering on the line of insults that will not be permitted.

Well, thank you for confirming that "grossly incompetent" is on the permitted side of that line

1 minute ago, Blue said:

@Matts4313

If you believe Pickle but not me, then what happened to the Mafia kill on Night 1.

Obviously, you must have a good explanation, or else you wouldn't have switched your vote to bcb for no reason at the end of last Day phase.

I have my reasons.