The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

8 Hobo - swag, bbb, mwil, josh, tk3, md4l, bcb, matts

6 bcb - md4l, malf, orca, bcb, counselor, matts

So assuming blue is correct about bbb, assuming cousnelor is cleared, and assuming tk3 was blue 

How many scum are on hobo lynch and how many on bcb? 

@daboyle250
@JoshstraDaymus
@MWil23
@bcb1213
@Matts4313
@SwAg
@The Orca
@kingseanjohn
@Raves
@Malfatron

@bigbadbuff
@Blue
@MD4L
@Counselor
@Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

It's a game of deceit, anything is possible. Given the only person validating your move was nontown, you have to see it from the POV other than your own

I softclaimed it almost immediately after Pickle posted that his move failed and it wasn't Town roleblocker, before Hobo posted. Other people validating the move is irrelevant (especially since it isn't a move, it's passive).

Just now, Counselor said:

I can’t revive. I made that all up to draw a hit on a ****ty role like you always told me to do when you are vanilla which I basically am. 

If this is true this is the best play youve ever made as nilla. You had me fooled. 100%. 

Well done. 

• Like 2

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If this is true this is the best play youve ever made as nilla. You had me fooled. 100%. 

Well done. 

I had a one shot Cave Dive which was a commute and told me who visited me. Last night Mwil visited me...

I'll say this in Pickle's defense: I know at least two people targeted me last Night, and he and Raves have both claimed it. I don't think any scum would be big-brained enough to target the claimed PGO.

Just now, Blue said:

I'll say this in Pickle's defense: I know at least two people targeted me last Night, and he and Raves have both claimed it. I don't think any scum would be big-brained enough to target the claimed PGO.

I was heading to KSJ when I got redirected.

Just now, Blue said:

But they would redirect soemome there