The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

You know what? Greg is a libertarian pedo archbishop senator running a coal company, who got drunk and fell off a cliff, sent threatening letters to his kids’ guardian after murdering his wife, and took a sinking cruise ship to france in order to play rugby.

So once again. Matts claimed he protected me N1 and N2. I used a Cave Diver move last night and that move is a self watch and commute. I did not see Matts visit me and now he claims it is a ninja move. I did however see Mwil visit me. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Orca said:

I cant see how Blue is offended by the basis of the game. Its built on lying and deceit. If someone believes he is lying or being deceitful they have the right to call him on it if he can do so to others. Blue has gone off the rails lol

Y'all were the ones who asked to be told when you're crossing a line. You're crossing a line. I don't want to deal with this ****, nobody else in the thread wants to deal with this ****, and it's actively distracting from the game.

Edited by Blue