The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Plus, I mean, how can you not see how Blue would be outraged by the basis of the game?  Did you see his meltdown last game?

I didn’t so I know I missed out on some good stuff

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

Y'all were the ones who asked to be told when you're crossing a line. You're crossing a line. I don't want to deal with this ****, nobody else in the thread wants to deal with this ****, and it's actively distracting from the game.

It's not crossing a line and you would do well not to continue at this. People can call you out for lying about your role or when you lie. You stated mistruths with the intention of misdirecting from what I can tell and that amounts to a lie

If you dont agree with that determination I'm sorry. Either way you cant say someone cant call it out as such or say you are lying, before, now or after the game. 

You lied. That is my opinion. That is clearly Pickles opinion and he has supported it with posts. It is our job in the game to make a determination in the truthfulness of a person. You have no right now or in the future to deter someone from thinking or saying anything about said truthfulness in a manner compliant with the game and mods 

• Like 1