The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

22 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You lied. That is my opinion. That is clearly Pickles opinion and he has supported it with posts. It is our job in the game to make a determination in the truthfulness of a person. You have no right now or in the future to deter someone from thinking or saying anything about said truthfulness in a manner compliant with the game and mods 

I explicitly said I don't care if you think I'm lying during the game.

11 hours ago, Blue said:

I don't actually care if you think I'm lying while we're playing the game.

Bold: no, he hasn't. He's just proven that he missed a joke.

This is about heading off the inevitable "well you still lied" nonsense from you and Pickle after the game. You two wanted to where the boundaries are in Mafia. I'm telling you where the boundary. You don't get to make me look the bad guy for doing that.

Edited by Blue

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I explicitly said I don't care if you think I'm lying during the game.

Bold: no, he hasn't. He's just proven that he missed a joke.

This is about heading off the inevitable "well you still lied" nonsense from you and Pickle after the game. I didn't lie, and after the game, you don't get to decide whether I did or not. I do, because lying implies intent. You two wanted to where the boundaries are in Mafia. I'm telling you where the boundary. You don't get to make me look the bad guy for doing that.

Again, you have no say in that. And the posts provided stand alone, before, now, or after the game imo. We can agree to disagree. 

You are correct it does and i believe you have implied a mistruth...so a lie

This isnt a boundary. A boundary is to not attack people by repeatedly saying they are bad, awful, dumb, etc. Believing someone lied and having posts to point to is well within the bounds before, now, or after the game

I'm done discussing the matter

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How much did you drink lol

Vodka then

About a fifth, I was 17.

Uhh Vodka is a no go for me too. ANOTHER FUN FACT, if I drink vodka unless its diluted severely with other things, my skin turns a purple color.

On 5/26/2020 at 2:04 AM, Malfatron said:

Well, heres what i figure on account of old pickle saying he aint got no role and hes gonna up and git out the jungle.

and account of you sayin that he visited the dead wrong fella

I figure, if someone makes their way into your camp at night, you stick em up, get the drop on em, make em drop all their guns and **** and whatever else they have. Even their damn trousers. make em walk back to their own camp holding their bare weiner. Now you likely arent even gonna use that stuff neither, jus wanna make em walk back bareassed without any of their gear.

On 5/26/2020 at 2:06 AM, Blue said:

oooooh, this is real close

Effectively, yes, that's what happened to Pickle. Bare-*** walk of shame, and he didn't even get laid first.

This is where Malf was guessing on my ability. I understood him as saying "you roleblock everyone who targets you," so I said that was close (because it is). We were obviously joking around about the latter half because it was flavor.

22 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

A PGO that blocks someone from voting and only worked on one of the 2 people who visited you? Odd. 

22 hours ago, Blue said:

I didn't block Pickle from voting. Also I don't know what you mean by "only worked on one." It worked on everyone who visited me.

Here is Matts coming to, I assume, a similar conclusion as Pickle, which I immediately corrected as soon as I saw it.

18 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

And bc I was blocked my shot is gone. 

Here is Pickle, not me, claiming that he was vanilla because he was blocked.

17 hours ago, Blue said:

That's interesting. I don't think that's true.

Here is me instantly questioning that claim.

16 hours ago, Blue said:

I don't believe Dome would take away someone's one-shot if they were roleblocked. That's just simple logic; if they're roleblocked, they're prevented from carrying out their ability, and thus they didn't use it.

Here is me openly stating that I don't believe Pickle was vanilla. It is very, very obvious I never intended to suggest I made people who visited me vanilla (which is an absurd ability for a PGO to have anyways).