The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Role sure but character name is worthless

Well if it's a main character like the Dr or Jason etc then it might matter in the case of a counter claim, unless of course Orca is the janitor and the person killed N2 was one of those roles so they can't counter claim it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Raves said:

Well if it's a main character like the Dr or Jason etc then it might matter in the case of a counter claim, unless of course Orca is the janitor and the person killed N2 was one of those roles so they can't counter claim it.

This is a good point 

On 5/25/2020 at 10:01 PM, Dome said:

Vote Count 

7 Hobo - swag, bbb, mwil, josh, tk3, md4, bcb

5 Matts - Daboyle, KSJ, hobo, malf, counselor 

2 Josh - raves, matts

1 MWil - Blue

1 No Lynch - Orca

Activity Compliant No Vote - Pickle

30 minutes 

On 5/26/2020 at 8:51 PM, Dome said:

Vote Count (Let me know if you see any errors)

4 Pickle - Blue, hobo, buff, mwil

4 bcb - md4l, malf, orca, bcb

3 blue - tk3, matts, ksj

3 matts - swag, daboyle, counselor ****see below

1 Josh - Raves

No Vote - [pickle]

Still need votes from:

@JoshstraDaymus

16 hours ago, Dome said:
  16 hours ago, Dome said:

Vote Count

5 mwil -  swag, orca, md4l, daboyle, mwil

6 matts - josh, ksj, counselor, buff, pickle, malf

1 ksj - raves

1 malf -  matts

So the ONLY time that Orca voted for a potential lynch is when two scum came up. Also notice that the three who came up scum never once voted together in the end except when it was inevitable that one would be lynched.

Looking at night two, Matts was one away from being in the lead at the time the last vote count was posted. It looks rather bland. HOWEVER, counselor and matts both moved to bcb, saving matts. Guess who counselor was on prior to bcb? Matts. He consistently voted matts except for when he was near the lynch, so he instead hammered civ bcb. He kept the vote on matts only when it was clear it was him or mwil.

Also, despite Orca leaving behind reasons for why he didn't like mwil or matts, he failed to do so for night 2 when he voted bcb and the random times he's voted other people.

On 5/26/2020 at 8:48 PM, The Orca said:

I'd rather go KSJ, but I'm down, Bcb

Again, no reasoning anywhere, just votes.

Day one I mentioned that Pickle was playing his civ game. I noticed that Orca wasn't but I wanted to wait and see if he changed his play at all. He didn't. They have very similar tells.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:29 PM, kingseanjohn said:

Nah, this is civ pickle

Orca is scum. Counselor is scum.

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

So the ONLY time that Orca voted for a potential lynch is when two scum came up. Also notice that the three who came up scum never once voted together in the end except when it was inevitable that one would be lynched.

Looking at night two, Matts was one away from being in the lead at the time the last vote count was posted. It looks rather bland. HOWEVER, counselor and matts both moved to bcb, saving matts. Guess who counselor was on prior to bcb? Matts. He consistently voted matts except for when he was near the lynch, so he instead hammered civ bcb. He kept the vote on matts only when it was clear it was him or mwil.

Also, despite Orca leaving behind reasons for why he didn't like mwil or matts, he failed to do so for night 2 when he voted bcb and the random times he's voted other people.

Day one I mentioned that Pickle was playing his civ game. I noticed that Orca wasn't but I wanted to wait and see if he changed his play at all. He didn't. They have very similar tells.

1. I voted Bcb Day 2, so what are you talking about?

2. Mwil and Matts didnt come up until Day 3 which i discussed and voted for, so what are you talking about?

3. The reasons why I voted for Mwil came about day 3, why would i have said reasons on day 2?

4. This is a lazy attempt to hide a bad vote 

KSJ is scum

8 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I’m not scum. You are awful

7 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Counselor has done more to actively gamesolve in this game arguably than anyone else, so marking him as scum is a pretty strong accusation. He's also the primary reason we got MWil out of it too, no?

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Counselor has done more to actively gamesolve in this game arguably than anyone else, so marking him as scum is a pretty strong accusation. He's also the primary reason we got MWil out of it too, no?

It’s offensive and disrespectful to be honest if he is town. 

8 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

How does that fit anything in this game?