Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Think is the most talented defense I’ve ever had. And I’ve had some good ones. Let’s just pray and hope they play up to their potential. 

I'll reserve judgement until you fill in the pieces, but I'll say that is a stellar DL and I love Howard and Derwin in your backfield

I think how Murray performs will still decide your success, but I agree that's a nice unit you have going

• Like 1

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Based on your team's results last season *checks standings and playoff contenders*

Maury-Lie-Detector.jpg

That was a lie.

Why you gotta be hating. We need to uplift and love each other. Specially during these hard times. I love you brother. 

Kyler Murray + Donald + 1/2 next year for 

Mahomes and Suh.

you’ll be dumb not to take this. You ain’t beating TK/Pwn. 

3 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Why you gotta be hating. We need to uplift and love each other. Specially during these hard times. I love you brother. 

Kyler Murray + Donald + 1/2 next year for 

Mahomes and Suh.

you’ll be dumb not to take this. You ain’t beating TK/Pwn. 

Suh is never leaving the Pirates. Unless he retires and then unretires on me and I lose him in no manner that I could control.

22 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Suh is never leaving the Pirates. Unless he retires and then unretires on me and I lose him in no manner that I could control.

So help me if Calvin would have unretired and I lost him.........

23 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

To be fair though, Gronk went late 3rd - you had the opportunity to re-draft Gronk for about the same cost as the 2 tags you wanted to use on him

It's not like Gronk went 1st overall and you never had a chance and the cost to get him back would have FAR exceeded the cost to keep him via tags

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

To be fair though, Gronk went late 3rd - you had the opportunity to re-draft Gronk for about the same cost as the 2 tags you wanted to use on him

It's not like Gronk went 1st overall and you never had a chance and the cost to get him back would have FAR exceeded the cost to keep him via tags

I had one draft pick - in the first round. I had traded a 6th to acquire Geno, and used 2 tags on him. If I had the opportunity to tag Gronk to retain him, I'd choose to do that and keep the 6th as well. I contemplated drafting him in the 1st, but after missing a full season, it would have just been a huge reach for nostalgia.

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I had one draft pick - in the first round. I had traded a 6th to acquire Geno, and used 2 tags on him. If I had the opportunity to tag Gronk to retain him, I'd choose to do that and keep the 6th as well. I contemplated drafting him in the 1st, but after missing a full season, it would have just been a huge reach for nostalgia.

Glem drafted him with a Rio pick also

A direct insult if you ask me

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Glem drafted him with a Rio pick also

A direct insult if you ask me

Out of my control. Thought we had discussed the possibility after his retirement announcement on how to remedy the situation for the owner. Oh well. Hope that no other owner has to deal with that.