Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

On 6/30/2020 at 12:03 PM, pwny said:

The only mod that has the power to edit in this sub is nacho and some of the globals.

That's why the doc is a thing:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MWAoU_90_a_QLzpS3HF-vWINwh_2wiSh8jp4Zw9s1BE/edit?usp=sharing

You should make this open so that anyone can edit it. I'm assuming nobody in the league would mess with it.

7 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

You should make this open so that anyone can edit it. I'm assuming nobody in the league would mess with it.

I’m added to this and honestly it’s been updated very well. Every log in, someone has already caught it up 

Just now, ravens5520 said:

I’m added to this and honestly it’s been updated very well. Every log in, someone has already caught it up 

It isn't right now and thats why I asked, I'd be willing to help out when I hop on. If enough people have it under control no biggie though

8 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

It isn't right now and thats why I asked, I'd be willing to help out when I hop on. If enough people have it under control no biggie though

OP is usually updated around this time if the Doc isnt

13 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Peep it again 😁... but if you’re free just talk to @pwny and he could add you to help out. 

Someone just tell me they were going to draft Brown soon... really he no need for him at WR, but a homer pick that I wanted. He’s going to blow up this year being healthy. He’s been working with Lamar all off-season

Really my only pick I’ve made with S21 in mind

1 minute ago, ravens5520 said:

Someone just tell me they were going to draft Brown soon... really he no need for him at WR, but a homer pick that I wanted. He’s going to blow up this year being healthy. He’s been working with Lamar all off-season

Was definitely on my short list of WR.

19 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

But his cousin is going to take all the targets!

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

But his cousin is going to take all the targets!

They won’t sign him. No money and pretty sure all his drama was never cleared up or made official. Could still be suspended, unless I’m wrong because I gave up on following his drama last year