Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

4 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

So far we have claims as-

Counselor- Snape

Forge- Dumbledore

VF- Slytherin Student

Matts- Harry, but Counselor swears Malf is Harry. 

Someone claimed filch/janitor right? Who was that? josh?

ET claimed Oliver. I don't know how I feel about that at the current point in time. 

Just now, HoboRocket said:

So do we think Slytherins are scum or no? I mean, not sure what other characters (besides Voldy) would be in the first one.

I think so, yes. For the same reason. I also don't understand why Josh would have that ability if not applicable

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think so, yes. For the same reason. I also don't understand why Josh would have that ability if not applicable

Slytherins being scum would also explain why they're resistant to my check. Also interesting that Josh has something similar. @JoshstraDaymus, do people get anything from your ability, or is it just a standard invest?

So, with the recent news that the site will be down for 8 hours tomorrow — in a show of solidarity with those protesting racial injustice — the NEXT day phase will be extended to end on Sunday evening instead of Saturday evening.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, with the recent news that the site will be down for 8 hours tomorrow — in a show of solidarity with those protesting racial injustice — the NEXT day phase will be extended to end on Sunday evening instead of Saturday evening.

When does this day end