Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I wouldn't. I'd just go with it. I already thought he was janitored and nobody else cares, so there was really no reason to

I feel obligated to vote Malf because of the Pm stuff. I’ve done a lot of damage to us already what’s one more thing if he is actually Harry. Loss is totally on me.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

"For a bit"

lynching people based on their availability has always been a top notch plan in the past, never fails

i think you should try to pursue this, you may be on to something 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I feel obligated to vote Malf because of the Pm stuff. I’ve done a lot of damage to us already what’s one more thing if he is actually Harry. Loss is totally on me.

Do what you have to do. Malf hasn't really helped himself and lis, it was just me going on gut based on Matts

Just now, Dome said:

lynching people based on their availability has always been a top notch plan in the past, never fails

i think you should try to pursue this, you may be on to something 

I didn't say I was lynching you solely on availability. Simply found your sudden interest in the game peculiar. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Kind of just want the question answered on the janitor. Is it messed up that's a bigger appeal to me than the game? Lol

I don’t think it needs to be answered... just think about it a bit longer.

Do you think if Malf was really Harry Potter, he would’ve been fine with addressing my claim (I won when Harry died) with like two posts, then leaving?

Just now, Dome said:

I don’t think it needs to be answered... just think about it a bit longer.

Do you think if Malf was really Harry Potter, he would’ve been fine with addressing my claim (I won when Harry died) with like two posts, then leaving?

Probably not. But he's been doing this weird thing with his game lately where he doesn't much care lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Kind of just want the question answered on the janitor. Is it messed up that's a bigger appeal to me than the game? Lol

Same. I am waiting for Swag to process my potion so I can assign it. He hasn’t read it yet and I don’t want to go to night until that. So who do we have as Town?

Me, You, BCB, BBB?

ET or TK (I don’t think both) 

Hobo is slytheran I would bet everything on it. 

But at this point, I can't reconcile ET + TK3 calling him out. I didn't like the "I found a killer bit after Matts died". That was my biggest problem even moreso than just bailing on you dome

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Same. I am waiting for Swag to process my potion so I can assign it. He hasn’t read it yet and I don’t want to go to night until that. So who do we have as Town?

Me, You, BCB, BBB?

ET or TK (I don’t think both) 

Hobo is slytheran I would bet everything on it. 

If you're going to go negative, I'd go with hobo probably. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

But at this point, I can't reconcile ET + TK3 calling him out. I didn't like the "I found a killer bit after Matts died". That was my biggest problem even moreso than just bailing on you dome

Fair

23 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Wait I thought you cleared him on pm stuff