Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

12 hours ago, Dome said:

Picking Petunias: Part One

"Dudley's asleep," Vernon whispered. His low soft voice trickled down Petunia's neck. She shivered.
"Oh?" she replied, as if she didn't know.
"Oh," Vern assured her, "How about I show you a little wizardry of my own?"
"VERNON!" she scolded, surprised but delighted at his devilish behavior.
Uncle Vernon ran his plump fingers from her neck to her buttocks. Aunt Petunia melted in bliss. Her chest throbbed as they embraced for a long kiss. She groaned with enthusiasm as Vernon waddled up the stairs, dragging her along.
Harry tossed and turned in his bedroom under the stairs. *Oh god. They're at it again,* he thought. He tried to sleep but couldn't.

Part Two:

When they reached the top of the stairs, Vernon wrapped his arms around Petunia and lifted.
She was too heavy for Vernon to throw her into the bed like they both hoped he would, he could only lift her enough to get her on her tip toes, it didn’t matter, her heart was fluttering.
*whomp* Vernon used his leverage to sling/push Petunia into bed.
”These sorcerer’s stones have been hidden away too long.” Vernon spoke softly as he loosened his belt, his rough moustache tickled and scratched Petunia as he kissed her trembling body.
”And my crooked wand has been dying to cast a spell.” Vernon added, he knew he was driving her wild.

Edited by Dome

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Chance dome is gf of the group and just wants to be lynched cause he won't die 

You are my ride or die here. I may have a plan. Will bring it up later to discuss with you. I'm waiting to hear back from host

I still say we try to force a 3-3 tie

2 of us vote for Dome

1 of us vote for ET

Force Dome and ET to vote for each other to try to stay alive

See if Hobo obliges, or if he tries to mess with the vote we react accordingly

If Dome, ET, and Hobo all team up against one of us, then we all consolidate

• Like 1