Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Okay Chester... what do you have for me as far as thoughts on this game

I reckon those quidditch members were forced to play, likely by some inscrupulous characters.

I would be obliged to leave them alone for a spell.

also, that matts character has no love for me. Id reckon if he was an evil man, he would try to make my old bones compete in that match.

so im lible to leave him alone for now.

Id be willing to listen to some reasoning on anyone else that wasnt in the match today to get some justice

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Now then, any of you fine folk have any gossip to share with ol Chester.

Aint hearing much lately since my wife passed.

Maybe read the thread, Chester. There is a wealth of interaction just awaiting your thoughts.

Just now, Malfatron said:

I reckon those quidditch members were forced to play, likely by some inscrupulous characters.

I would be obliged to leave them alone for a spell.

also, that matts character has no love for me. Id reckon if he was an evil man, he would try to make my old bones compete in that match.

so im lible to leave him alone for now.

Id be willing to listen to some reasoning on anyone else that wasnt in the match today to get some justice

So you want to go for one of those not involved with the quidditch match?

If you agree just give me an 'aye'

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Maybe read the thread, Chester. There is a wealth of interaction just awaiting your thoughts.

i reckon i dont have the stamina to read much nowadays.

no time due to cleaning up this mess, so i would likely fall right to sleep

8 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Anti-hero? Yes. Antagonizing times? Yes. Kind of a d**k? Absolutely yes. Bad guy? No.

If the Hollows had never come out. Or Snape stayed a death eater, he would 100% have been viewed as a bad guy and justified through out the entire season. 

You are using book 7 to justify actions in book 1. Shouldnt you use book 1 independent of the rest of the series? 

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Matts

I just feel like alot of this is forced, and since when do you care about the group think?

Care about? Thats subjective. I dont care about most all of your opinions tbh

Attempt to understand? Pretty much every game. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If the Hollows had never come out. Or Snape stayed a death eater, he would 100% have been viewed as a bad guy and justified through out the entire season. 

You are using book 7 to justify actions in book 1. Shouldnt you use book 1 independent of the rest of the series? 

In book one, he was stopping the hex being used by Quirrell Harry while playing Quidditch. He was actively working against the person trying to kill Harry. Also up until the end of Half Blood Prince, Snape was NEVER actively working against Hogwarts.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

In book one, he was stopping the hex being used by Quirrell Harry while playing Quidditch. He was actively working against the person trying to kill Harry. Also up until the end of Half Blood Prince, Snape was NEVER actively working against Hogwarts.

Hence the reason I am going back to watch the movie. Ive forgotten most of the plot. 

Edited by Matts4313