Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

8 minutes ago, festiveonion said:

Are u a packers guy??? 

Im 100% convinced we went into that wanting Aiyuk. Some of the post draft sentiment has me doubling down

I am.  Dad is from Wisconsin, so despite me growing up in Nashville, I'm a Packers fan

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I am.  Dad is from Wisconsin, so despite me growing up in Nashville, I'm a Packers fan

How fun was that draft lol

Edit: Lucked out anyway Hahha 

even tho that titans run was great. Love Vrabel 

Edited by festiveonion
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

That draft was...something.

I love Vrabel too.  Theres a reason I picked him here.

Lol I meant the one in Nashville.
My buddy went. with some of his work dudes. Said it was unreal. Apparently there was a pretty solid Packers presence. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, festiveonion said:

Lol I meant the one in Nashville.
My buddy went. with some of his work dudes. Said it was unreal. Apparently there was a pretty solid Packers presence. 

I was in the middle of law school exams in DC...and my gf told me I wasnt allowed to skip them(or her birthday which is on April 28) to fly to Nashville.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Unlike the Eagles at least you didn't pick a QB when you didn't need one......oh.....wait

source.gif

At least yall used one of your first two picks on a viable player(although I wasnt a huge Raegor fan).  We went backup QB and fullback.

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

At least yall used one of your first two picks on a viable player(although I wasnt a huge Raegor fan).  We went backup QB and fullback.

I like Reagor a lot, I wanted him over Jefferson for sure for what the Eagles needed. But that Hurts pick was....woof. The fact that they wouldn't give up their second to trade up to get Ceedee and keep him out of the division just so they could take a QB they didn't need is criminal to be honest.....

11 minutes ago, festiveonion said:

Don’t worry out third guy was an HBack 

Our second round fullback was our best choice in the first three rounds.

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I like Reagor a lot, I wanted him over Jefferson for sure for what the Eagles needed. But that Hurts pick was....woof. The fact that they wouldn't give up their second to trade up to get Ceedee and keep him out of the division just so they could take a QB they didn't need is criminal to be honest.....

Aiyuk would have been perfect as a slot YAC get the ball in his hands and watch him run WR for Rodgers.