First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

5 non town in a game of 15 seems way to high

That seems about right to me, but it would mean at least one Indy role. Probably an SK. *narrows eyes*

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I was a one shot vig and I tried to hit Josh but it failed. This **** always happens to my move.

lol

Did you check with Daboyle to see if your x-shot was used up? If you were roleblocked, there's no reason you would be vanilla now.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

That seems about right to me, but it would mean at least one Indy role. Probably an SK. *narrows eyes*

lol

Did you check with Daboyle to see if your x-shot was used up? If you were roleblocked, there's no reason you would be vanilla now.

Someone tag @Blue and tell him I agree with him that @Counselor might still have his shot

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What's up?

I used a move on you - I was told the move was successful, but don't know WHAT the move was. (Still haven't read my PM).

You get anything?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I thought Blue and Buff might be masons and at the end of the day I didn’t feel comfortable so I went with my third read. 

I don't know where y'all got that idea.

Just now, Counselor said:

One of the past games when I was x shot on a move they were used up even when they failed. 

That's lame if that's what happened. If you're blocked, then by definition you didn't use a move.