First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Part self preservation as Counselor likes to hit me when he has the role to do so......same with @Forge

Guns in the wrong hands is a dangerous thing!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I think I said this before, but I dont like to use the vig on d1 unless its a very solid read. 

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Congrats on your win. Oh wait.

I had fun and lasted the entire game. That was good enough for me this game. As I said D1 - I knew I wasnt going to win. My wincon was to be the sole player left in the entire game. That would never, ever happen. 

But if we are being snarky - congrats on getting boat-raced. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I had fun and lasted the entire game. That was good enough for me this game. As I said D1 - I knew I wasnt going to win. My wincon was to be the sole player left in the entire game. That would never, ever happen. 

But if we are being snarky - congrats on getting boat-raced. 

If you hadn't claimed day one, you could have won. A mislynch the final night plus your two hits could've done it for you.

• Like 1

If you hadn't claimed day one, you could have won. A mislynch the final night plus your two hits could've done it for you.

Plus, he was actually trying. 

What a loser.

Edited by Dome

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Or hits on the first two nights 

Edited by Dome

If I hadnt claimed, I wouldnt have been able to get you and blue lynched day 1/2. The game would have been completely different. I probably get lynched or hit. Im normally dead by night 3. 

You are making up an entirely new game and acting like the results would be the same.