TC Thread/Bills releasing players to get to 80.

Trentwannabe

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I think, if a season happens, the lack of any real prep time actually helps us more than like  most other teams  because of the continuity we have across the board.

Will be interesting to see.

I agree 100 percent. All the same coaches and coordinators. Basically 9 of 11 starters returning on O and 8 or 9 of 11 on D.

Should mean a fast start with a weaker schedule in September. 

So I heard that the media is only allowed to film and report on the one on one drills and some other exercises. They can not talk or video the 11 vs 11 as it is real play, so no reports can come out as to who is 1st 2nd or 3rd string unless released by the Bills organization. Anyone who does report about this is apparently kicked out of these practices and are no longer able to be back in on future practices. So as fans we likely will only see glimps of 1 on 1 practice or discussions about certain things but will not be told about the full on practices that will be prepped for game day

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

So I heard that the media is only allowed to film and report on the one on one drills and some other exercises. They can not talk or video the 11 vs 11 as it is real play, so no reports can come out as to who is 1st 2nd or 3rd string unless released by the Bills organization. Anyone who does report about this is apparently kicked out of these practices and are no longer able to be back in on future practices. So as fans we likely will only see glimps of 1 on 1 practice or discussions about certain things but will not be told about the full on practices that will be prepped for game day

Yeah sounds like the Bills are taking advantage of having no third party viewers at camp this season. Won’t let the media give out detail that typically would have been common knowledge other years. 

Josh Norman picked off Allen. Diggs hit Norman and caused a leg injury if it is serious the bills need to find a solid replacement. Logan Ryan is someone I would like for them to look at. I am hoping Norman is all good but if not this is who I would be calling as this team is primed to go and cannot settle on just Levi at #2 with Dane backing him up. Again fingers crossed he is okay