Browns General Discussion

candyman93

26 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

DPJ has 417 yards receiving and 0 TDs.

Obviously the lack of TDs sucks, but he’s having a solid start given the QB situation.

I’m very curious about this group and how they’ll be with Watson.

I think Cooper is a true #1.  Not a top tier guy, but good enough to be considered such.

DPJ is still tbd.  He’s been reasonably productive as a 3rd option.

Njoku has looked good and historically Watson has liked to look to his TE’s, specifically in the red zone.

Schwartz has been an absolute zero, but I wonder if having a guy who likes to take deep shots could allow him to provide some of the things that Will Fuller did in Houston.  He may just be a one trick pony, but if that one trick is beating defenses deep, well…

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Schwartz has been an absolute zero, but I wonder if having a guy who likes to take deep shots could allow him to provide some of the things that Will Fuller did in Houston.  He may just be a one trick pony, but if that one trick is beating defenses deep, well…

He would actually have to be able to catch and hold onto the ball for that to matter though :)

• Like 4

Yeah, I hope he proves me wrong, but I have zero expectations for Schwartz at this point. Bad hands, doesn't seem like he can run many routes, and easy to bring down. I know we're not gonna throw the ball deep a ton with Brissett, but it's alarming that Schwartz is barely on the field when we have a below average group of receivers.

I'm still big on DPJ. He's still a tad inconsistent but I feel he's gotten better each season. Think he's at least a good 3rd/4th option with the potential to be a legit #2.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I'm still big on DPJ. He's still a tad inconsistent but I feel he's gotten better each season. Think he's at least a good 3rd/4th option with the potential to be a legit #2.

DPJ is fine as a #2 WR on a run-heavy team.

What we need is a quasi-#2/#3 deep threat that keeps safeties from crowding the box. Schwartz was intended to be that guy, but he's butt.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yeah, I hope he proves me wrong, but I have zero expectations for Schwartz at this point. Bad hands, doesn't seem like he can run many routes, and easy to bring down. I know we're not gonna throw the ball deep a ton with Brissett, but it's alarming that Schwartz is barely on the field when we have a below average group of receivers.

Yeah I have no real expectations for him at this point.  Maybe he can be a deep threat, but he’s shown zero football ability thus far.

4 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

DPJ is fine as a #2 WR on a run-heavy team.

What we need is a quasi-#2/#3 deep threat that keeps safeties from crowding the box. Schwartz was intended to be that guy, but he's butt.

Your saying he starts for KC or Bengals?

He would be at best a 5th on either team

15 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Far the for drafting the best receiver in the Bengal. The human torch was denied a bank loan. 

How many due we have to score to beat Kc you coming in broken and stupid.

How many teams have won the afc championship game with a

800 yard receiver 

Plus a 499 yard receiver?

8 hours ago, mtmmike said:

How many due we have to score to beat Kc you coming in broken and stupid.

How many teams have won the afc championship game with a

800 yard receiver 

Plus a 499 yard receiver?

Due wie halve two descuss th

is

ebrey weak.    ?

Tell me who in the anger fish whirlpool contrast the other day when you were talking about it and what happened in your gravy soup hitler mouse. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Due wie halve two descuss th

is

ebrey weak.    ?

Tell me who in the anger fish whirlpool contrast the other day when you were talking about it and what happened in your gravy soup hitler mouse. 

Still can not answer simple questions 

I am right so far so show respect period.I Love You GIF by Retro Future E-Girl

• Like 1