Browns General Discussion

candyman93

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s probably going to rotate with Wright.  Dude sounds like a DPR with some burst off the outside which is exactly what this defense needs.

Just need him to stay healthy based on his career history.

Exactly!

Just get a body to rotate with Wright. 

We're currently 21 million under the cap. It will be 30 when Johnson is cut. Once Pocic, Takitaki and Okoronkwo's details are available it will probably be back down to 20ish. Not sure how much our rookies will take up, I'd think less than 5 million so we should still have about 15 million.

We will be over 40 million over the cap next year with about 42 players so it would be nice to roll over some cap. If we do that, it would mean we are done with free agents much above league minimum for this year.

I'm also unsure how we added a voided year to Watson, I read that you can only do that with a renegotiation, not a restructure.

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s probably going to rotate with Wright.  Dude sounds like a DPR with some burst off the outside which is exactly what this defense needs.

Just need him to stay healthy based on his career history.

I think he is a plus Genard Avery 

• Like 1