Browns General Discussion

candyman93

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I'm glad, we need to send a message. We will adjust, hopefully we bring in a talented guy to compete or it will force us to trade for a talented guy.

Exactly. A street free agent will likely be better than he was gonna be anyways. I know these players aren’t good, but we might not bring in anyone else. We have:

Dalvin Tomlinson/Siaki Ika/Tommy Togiai

Maurice Hurst/Jordan Elliot/Trysten Hill

We have 6 right now. I think Elliot/Hill/Togiai battle to be the 4th DT on the roster. We also have a few DE’s that can flex as a DT in situations. We might not be bringing in anyone else.

When we weirdly signed Elliot to an extension, I kinda figured we were gonna cut Winfrey before he decided to play GTA on the streets. 

Just now, MSURacerDT55 said:

For the sake of the Browns I'm glad he is gone but why do people feel like it ok to antagonize a dog then play victim when they get bit?

Also true. They admitted they were hurling insults at him before he came over. Is it grounds to brandish a gun? Definitely not. But I hope the people that were insulting him get the shiz beat out of them. There are a bunch of idiots involved in this thing. 

1 minute ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Exactly. A street free agent will likely be better than he was gonna be anyways. I know these players aren’t good, but we might not bring in anyone else. We have:

Dalvin Tomlinson/Siaki Ika/Tommy Togiai

Maurice Hurst/Jordan Elliot/Trysten Hill

We have 6 right now. I think Elliot/Hill/Togiai battle to be the 4th DT on the roster. We also have a few DE’s that can flex as a DT in situations. We might not be bringing in anyone else.

When we weirdly signed Elliot to an extension, I kinda figured we were gonna cut Winfrey before he decided to play GTA on the streets. 

This may have just saved Togiai

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Also true. They admitted they were hurling insults at him before he came over. Is it grounds to brandish a gun? Definitely not. But I hope the people that were insulting him get the shiz beat out of them. There are a bunch of idiots involved in this thing. 

Scumbag behavior on both accounts 

Edited by MSURacerDT55