Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

If you don't think that was fun, I have some really bad news about what has happened since

I’ve been watching. I guess it’s a good thing the Avs have 5 and 7 at home because apparently they left competitiveness in CO. 

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

I’ve been watching. I guess it’s a good thing the Avs have 5 and 7 at home because apparently they left competitiveness in CO. 

Glad to see it turned into a series though. I was concerned. Wanted to see this one live up to what I thought it was going to be

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Glad to see it turned into a series though. I was concerned. Wanted to see this one live up to what I thought it was going to be

I hope the Avs come out in the third and at least make this a game. They have been getting beat pretty thoroughly for the last couple of games. 

2 hours ago, GW21 said:

probably they have been watching the Canadiens games and realized that theres no hope, and who cares if they win the meaningless series with VGK

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

probably they have been watching the Canadiens games and realized that theres no hope, and who cares if they win the meaningless series with VGK

I don’t know why they don’t just give the winner of this series the cup. Obviously whoever wins this series is going to roll through everyone else. 

57 minutes ago, Forge said:

It’s pretty amazing that goal differential isn’t worse over these last three games. Hopefully the Avs can reward Grubauer with some offense in these upcoming games. They are just fortunate it’s 2-2 at this point; Vegas has clearly been outplaying them outside of game 1.

8 hours ago, GW21 said:

I don’t know why they don’t just give the winner of this series the cup. Obviously whoever wins this series is going to roll through everyone else. 

I mean the Lightning have something to say about that, Cant count out the reigning champions when theyre still in the thick of it.

57 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I mean the Lightning have something to say about that, Cant count out the reigning champions when theyre still in the thick of it.

Haha, yeah I was just joking. Kucherov is on fire yet again and as the lightning proved two years ago, you can't really count any series as a win until it's over. I figured this CO/Vegas series would be a hard fought one, but I definitely have not been impressed with the Avs outside of game 1 this series. Hopefully they can turn it around, because when they are on their game they are pretty hard to beat. 

18 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Haha, yeah I was just joking. Kucherov is on fire yet again and as the lightning proved two years ago, you can't really count any series as a win until it's over. I figured this CO/Vegas series would be a hard fought one, but I definitely have not been impressed with the Avs outside of game 1 this series. Hopefully they can turn it around, because when they are on their game they are pretty hard to beat. 

Game 1 is the only game ive watched from that series and the Avs looked unbeatable they looked like they were on a whole different level than the VGK glad they made it a series but still want to see the Avs come out on top in that series.

On 6/3/2021 at 6:59 PM, Canadian Saint said:

Said it before but I think you guys are a decent bet to sign Barrie this offseason. 

not that i hate adding a defenseman (especially that can work a PP if we dump ghost) but is this based on anything or just a guess?