Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

No doubt in my mind that if Parise doesn't retire, he's headed to Long Island. Suter probably ends up as a third pairing dman on a reasonable contender at a bargain basement price. A place like Toronto could make sense. 

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

No doubt in my mind that if Parise doesn't retire, he's headed to Long Island. Suter probably ends up as a third pairing dman on a reasonable contender at a bargain basement price. A place like Toronto could make sense. 

Yep. Parise's taking vet min to play for Lou 100%.

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

The wild are really going to push for Eichel, aren't they? 

There's potential but I think the buyouts had more to do with the expansion draft than anything. Though, if they put Rossi and/or Boldy on the block for Eichel, Buffalo's gonna listen hard. Whatever drives up the price for the Rangers lol.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Absolutely huge if true

Someone on HF (a guy I don't like...bit of a true prick) said that one of the Blues beat writers said that St Louis is all in on Landeskog, which is one of the reasons why that a Tarasenko deal may get done fairly quickly. If that is the case, the latter is 100% a cap dump. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Seth Jones is an NHL GM's players lol. He's the guy that all the old schoolers love 

Wait, what? They want Alex DeBrincat/Adam Boqvist, Kirby Dach, Ian Mitchell and a pick for Jones? The guy they have no leverage with? LOL no wonder these guys walk for nothing from CBJ every year...

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Someone on HF (a guy I don't like...bit of a true prick) said that one of the Blues beat writers said that St Louis is all in on Landeskog, which is one of the reasons why that a Tarasenko deal may get done fairly quickly. If that is the case, the latter is 100% a cap dump. 

If that's true, I'll take Tarasenko for a bag of pucks. Hell, I'd give them a 7th just for the troubles.