Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Elliot saying Philly may be working with Seattle to take a high salary player, and TFP reporting Jones camp is now discussing extensions with potential trade targets. Hmmm. 

Gotta be either Voracek or JvR. I would say Ghost but I don't consider a $4.5m AAV player a "high salary player."

On 7/8/2021 at 7:04 AM, diehardlionfan said:
On 7/7/2021 at 10:14 PM, biggie. said:

Montreal living up to their toilet seat logo cuz Bolts took a giant dump on them.

Quite the take on one of the NHL’s most iconic logo’s.

besides, the Bears logo is reserved for the toilet seat

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

And there was talk that they were working out a deal for Seattle to take him as well? 

I believe so. I think, once it was hinted at that they were trying to clear high salary, everyone knew it was Voracek. I know he has 3 years left on his deal but I think he'd be a good 1st captain for their franchise.

17 hours ago, Forge said:

And there was talk that they were working out a deal for Seattle to take him as well? 

Would be such a Chuck Fletcher thing to do.  While probably overpaid, he's still a really valuable player and is still producing.  I have a hard time believing the only way out of that contract is by paying Seattle to take him.