Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

7 hours ago, Forge said:

It sucks that the roster freeze is like 5 days or whatever. I wish it was more like 2. Going to be a very boring 5 days until the expansion draft. 

They should've done the expansion draft first thing Monday. Seattle doesn't need 4 days to build their draft. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Is that Graves cat any good? Still lack knowledge when it comes to a lot of players outside of the Wild organization.

Solid #4/5 defenseman who eats a lot of minutes on the PK. He's something the Devils sorely lacked last season.

• Like 1

Does anyone else have ESPN+ and can't read articles on the main site right now? I keep logging in and every time the damn article goes back to the "subscribe for exclusive content" default. I can read it on my phone just fine but, no matter what I do, I can't read it on the main site. I can watch anything that requires an ESPN+ subscription but I can't read a damn thing on the site. All this because they had to start charging an extra dollar a month.

Holland is giving me a knot in my stomach. It joins the knot I’ve had from the Lions for decades.

Hyman would be great but only 4 years. 

Danault would be great but he’s going to command term and dollars as well.

Long term deals are team destroyers. Edmonton’s roster and the money McDavid and Drai currently make combined with Nurses extension a big money long term deal that goes South really impacts the team.

Not to mention the goaltending situation really needs attention.