Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

1 hour ago, diehardlionfan said:

Toronto is going to have some changes. Coach will be let go. Marner, Tavares, Samsonov and Reilly will be playing elsewhere next season.

Rielly, marner, Tavares all have full no moves. Toronto is at their mercy to waive to make any changes. Just an absolute brutal set up for them. 

I'll be curious to see if any waive to get moved. Toronto would have to eat a decent amount of cap on each in a trade. 2-3 million I'd guess

12 hours ago, Forge said:

Rielly, marner, Tavares all have full no moves. Toronto is at their mercy to waive to make any changes. Just an absolute brutal set up for them. 

I'll be curious to see if any waive to get moved. Toronto would have to eat a decent amount of cap on each in a trade. 2-3 million I'd guess

I always seem to forget about the no moves. I expect a few of them will waive after a summer of getting roasted in Toronto. 

They only have one year left on their respective deals so eating 9 million while freeing up over 25 million seems positive. It always amazes me how pro sports teams operating under a salary cap can move big contracts.

Its sure going to be an interesting summer.

The Calgary Flames have won the draft lottery and will pick 1st overall in the 2024 NHL Draft.

The Calgary Flames have won the draft lottery and will pick 1st overall in the 2024 NHL Draft.

giphy.gif