Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Don't have modding powers in here. We only have moderating powers in the forums we are assigned to (for me, 49ers & NFL Gen) 

No I mean post NHL draft make a new thread. Between the regulars, you're the most sensible between the regulars. I think you'd be a good OP going forward. This is HF Mod experience speaking.

3 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Holy **** if you guys get Meier. Weekes is very legit too.

Nah, my guess is that it has to do with this

Though it was mentioned by an athletic beat writer that Timo to the Devils would make sense yesterday

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

What's your D look like right now? My assumption it was mostly set.

Have need on the right, especially if we do end up shipping out Pk. 

Left side - Ty Smith, Ryan Graves, Siegenthaler

Right side - Severson, Subban (for now?), empty air that is still somehow better than Tennyson. 

I don’t watch a lot of draft prospects for the NHL, but I’m hoping the Avs can come away with  L'Heureux. The Avs definitely need some players with some grit. I heard he did get suspended a couple of times, so hopefully he doesn’t turn into another Kadri, but definitely a guy I would be interested in for the Avs in my VERY limited time spent looking at these guys.

Just now, TwoToneBlue said:

There have been some light rumors. Tough to move as he will be making 7.5 million next season.

My understanding is that he's basically just looking to play on his QO as well? 

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I don’t watch a lot of draft prospects for the NHL, but I’m hoping the Avs can come away with  L'Heureux. The Avs definitely need some players with some grit. I heard he did get suspended a couple of times, so hopefully he doesn’t turn into another Kadri, but definitely a guy I would be interested in for the Avs in my VERY limited time spent looking at these guys.

Come to the draft thread. Beekay, CS and I have started the drinking 

• Like 1