Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

51 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sure Why Not GIF - Sure WhyNot Okay - Discover & Share GIFs

Kinda like it actually, he should be fine on the 3rd pairing with Braun and since we took Ghost out behind the woodshed there's no one that can actually play on the PP so he should help there. 

The huge downside here is that York and Zamula are probably both really close to being NHL ready and AV loves his vets so Yandle's most likely in the lineup way too much. 

Edited by flyers0909
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Kinda like it actually, he should be fine on the 3rd pairing with Braun and since we took Ghost out behind the woodshed there's no one that can actually play on the PP so he should help there. 

The huge downside here is that York and Zamula are probably both really close to being NHL ready and AV loves his vets so Yandle's most likely in the lineup way too much. 

It's only 900k. Don't expect him to play any defense, but I wouldn't expect that from someone like Barrie either, and this is decidedly cheaper lol

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Yea, I like adding him as the 3rd pairing PP only guy. Could have been Ghost but the contract was getting prohibitive.

30 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's only 900k. Don't expect him to play any defense, but I wouldn't expect that from someone like Barrie either, and this is decidedly cheaper lol

Apparently he took less to play in Philly. Hayes recruited him. Also got an NTC for what it's worth.

So....colorado basically just saying goodbye to Landy. 

I don't know how they feel like that is the price point based on the offers that Coleman and Hyman supposedly have on market. I thought I saw another rumor floated that they had offered 7x7 as well, but that still seems light.