Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

As a Blues fan I’m gonna miss ROR but I love the trade. Hoping Blues can continue losing and grab a top 4 pick in the draft and knock the upcoming draft out of the park. Thinking Barbashev is the next to go, maybe Parayko. 

Will be interesting to see if the Blues bring Oreilly back in the offseason. 

25 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

As a Blues fan I’m gonna miss ROR but I love the trade. Hoping Blues can continue losing and grab a top 4 pick in the draft and knock the upcoming draft out of the park. Thinking Barbashev is the next to go, maybe Parayko. 

Will be interesting to see if the Blues bring Oreilly back in the offseason. 

We'll take Barbashev.

1 minute ago, holt_bruce81 said:

He’s probably been my favorite Blue for a few seasons now. Such a good all around player. Will be interesting to see what they can get for him. 

I want him so he can be what Lindy Ruff thinks Erik Haula is and we finally bump Haula to line 3.

27 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Henry Thrun is going to market. Wow. Great decision by him, horrible for the Ducks. 

I wonder if the Harvard fall becomes more of a thing if they are 2-3rd round talents. Thrun probably fell in part because of it, but if they are going to Harvard, that concerns me

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I wonder if the Harvard fall becomes more of a thing if they are 2-3rd round talents. Thrun probably fell in part because of it, but if they are going to Harvard, that concerns me

Is this IRT Harvard players tending to not sign with teams that draft them?