Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

3 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

He is actually a joke. Don't even know how his teammates respect him to be honest. 

He's the reason MarJo missed half the year with a concussion. He's such a little ****, I wish more "enforcers" took a shot at him every game. Make his weasel *** a priority target to lay the lead on at least once a game.

Who the hell falls like that? You can tell he saw MarJo coming and did that crap intentionally. Little P.O.S. Back angle shows it clear as day.

Edited by bkobow05

2 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Oh and his little licking spell that he's got going on with the Leafs? Yeah, I'd destroy that little **** if he ever licked my face.

He tried to take out one of our guys last night (Andreas Johnsson) with a soccer style tackle, slew footed Marner off a faceoff, lumberjack chopped Reilly (and of course retreated for reinforcements) and hit Andersen with the butt end of his stick. Licks men's faces. Guy needs to be annihilated. 

2 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

He tried to take out one of our guys last night (Andreas Johnsson) with a soccer style tackle, slew footed Marner off a faceoff, lumberjack chopped Reilly (and of course retreated for reinforcements) and hit Andersen with the butt end of his stick. Licks men's faces. Guy needs to be annihilated. 

He's got to be the most unlikable player in hockey. Not even sure how Boston fans cheer for him. 

1 hour ago, bkobow05 said:

@Forge lol Hedman gets no discipline for spearing Nico Hischier in the nuts last night. What bullcrap.

Such crap, was about as blatant as could be, and damn man, that's just something you don't do. Totally classless move by Hedman. 

Just now, bkobow05 said:

Was RIGHT in front of a ref too.

This is why I wish we still had a big hulking d enforcer back there (who also happens to be intelligent in his defensive responsibility). I would have loved to see a Colin White type go after him. I love Brian Boyle, but enforcer he is not lol. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This is why I wish we still had a big hulking d enforcer back there (who also happens to be intelligent in his defensive responsibility). I would have loved to see a Colin White type go after him. I love Brian Boyle, but enforcer he is not lol. 

Just have Miles Wood use his speed and size to lay him out lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roysmyboy31 said:

Two quick goals by Washington makes it 2-0.  And Columbus has hit the post twice this period.  A few inches on either shot and we are looking at a completely different game.  That is the way it goes sometimes.

Just ask Gordon Bombay. Quarter of an inch, Charlie.