đź““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

23 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Pwny picked me cause he likes me :)

Truth be told, Bucs picked you. Originally he had it set that if the Death note from my first partner was relinquished, I could then choose who to pass it on to. But he was worried about it working as an investigation (I guess it can't go to mafia?) and then decided he would randomize who it went to for me.

Just now, pwny said:

Truth be told, Bucs picked you. Originally he had it set that if the Death note from my first partner was relinquished, I could then choose who to pass it on to. But he was worried about it working as an investigation (I guess it can't go to mafia?) and then decided he would randomize who it went to for me.

And to think I was gonna bake you a goodberry pie 

Matts and swag need to weigh in on this.  I think I believe Whicker/Naz based on the detals of their claim.  Bucs probably just said "this guy" referring to Naz, not the role he was given (since revealing he's a female would give a bigger hint than intended)

1 minute ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Matts and swag need to weigh in on this.  I think I believe Whicker/Naz based on the detals of their claim.  Bucs probably just said "this guy" referring to Naz, not the role he was given (since revealing he's a female would give a bigger hint than intended)

Then that means you scum. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How so?

On 7/20/2020 at 9:44 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Everyone in town is glued to their TV, watching the news, when the weather forecast is interrupted. An anonymous figure appears and speaks with an altered voice:

"Kira. I'm broadcasting this message everywhere in hopes that you will hear it. I'm a fan of your work. And I think we could do great things together. To prove it, I've left you a present at the police station.

Unless someone makes the first move, nothing will happen.

I hope to hear from you soon."

@Tk3's body was found in the subway. A heart attack. Kira's method of killing.

Tk3 was a normal civ.

@JoshstraDaymus was working late, doing paperwork for the Kira case, when he felt a pain in his chest. His body was found at the station in the morning. Another heart attack. 

JoshstraDaymus was Soichiro Yagami. A civ, and the chief of police.

Another body turned up in the morning. But stab wounds are the obvious cause of death. It is @Glen.

Glen was a normal civ.

Night two will be Tuesday at 9pm est. Day two starts now.

Whicker defended the Josh kill yesterday. 

If Squire was Kira means he killed Tk3, which his supposed ghost guy says he doesnt think so....

@Whicker you kill Josh?

• Like 1