๐Ÿ““ Death Note Mafia - Game over - Civs win!!

bucsfan333

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

Iโ€™m a vanilla bean

ย 

2 hours ago, Glen said:

I AM A NORMAL CIV

ย 

2 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I AM NORMAL CIV

ย 

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Iโ€™ve already submitted my target for night one. Open to changes of course.

ย 

59 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I couldnโ€™t be more thrilled that Iโ€™m Town or what my Town role is tbh. I intend to use this for the sheer anarchy factor and for the sake of my own amusement.

ย 

39 minutes ago, Forge said:

I fully support this. You are under my protection from here on out.ย 

ย 

Our brothers will soon be falling on the battlefield, no doubt from the double edge sword that breeds betrayal.ย  To find those that harbor evil in their souls, this is the breeding ground that we must first soldier through.ย 

To openly announce to evil, the powers you poses is an utterly horrific sin, however among these sinners lie evil doers who attempt to mask themselves, like a wolf hiding among the sheep.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Our brothers will soon be falling on the battlefield, no doubt from the double edge sword that breeds betrayal.ย  To find those that harbor evil in their souls, this is the breeding ground that we must first soldier through.ย 

To openly announce to evil, the powers you poses is an utterly horrific sin, however among these sinners lie evil doers who attempt to mask themselves, like a wolf hiding among the sheep.

Lol