Packers Forum Week 5 GDT - Packers vs. Cowboys

CWood21

At halftime every week, I create a Coach's Halftime Thoughts thread on the Cowboys forum. It usually is Cowboys centric but is also oriented on the game. Shameless plug here I guess, but I invite you guys to discuss the game, both at half and postgame, there. 

It is an X and O based thread, with discussions of play design, technique, reads, etc and I try to refrain from opinion based talk and stick to what is clear facts and what my knowledge as a former player coach and scout gives me a bit deeper outlook on. I uodate it post game as well.

I usually dont post in GDT's as im busy typing the halftime thoughts and postgame stuff, or Id be bouncing back here to chat with you guys. Thanks for the invitation though!

Just now, Dallas94Ware said:

At halftime every week, I create a Coach's Halftime Thoughts thread on the Cowboys forum. It usually is Cowboys centric but is also oriented on the game. Shameless plug here I guess, but I invite you guys to discuss the game, both at half and postgame, there. 

It is an X and O based thread, with discussions of play design, technique, reads, etc and I try to refrain from opinion based talk and stick to what is clear facts and what my knowledge as a former player coach and scout gives me a bit deeper outlook on. I uodate it post game as well.

I usually dont post in GDT's as im busy typing the halftime thoughts and postgame stuff, or Id be bouncing back here to chat with you guys. Thanks for the invitation though!

Link it after you post it. 

Archived